Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

UO members, Call to arms!

So Gamespot and THQ are having this little contest for Saints Row the Third. They released a character creator and the top 100 will be put against each other via voting on Gamespot with the winner being put into the game.

We must make Zedic the face of Saints Row the Third.

I spent way to much time on this and will have nightmares about that chin.

SR3Zedic.jpgc074d16a0e074ad52449c63677cdd33ea13c83d8_full.jpg

How to vote

Go here and get your key for Steam. Activate it, dl the demo, make your account. Then thumb up Zedic (You will 404 without an account on that link). Add a comment also I guess. I dont know how they are going to pick the winners but the more the better.

Also note, I get nothing if it wins except the pure joy of having Zedic yell at me.

The whole system is really messed up, so make sure you sign up for the PC demo and link only your Steam account because Xbox or PS3 will limit you to voting on those systems. I also think you need the "demo" to vote as some could vote and others couldnt. :umph:

Holy

Fucking

Shit....

I looked at the pic before reading the post and thought it looked like zedic....then I read the post.

Mind blown

Everyone get fucking on this it HAS to happen!

I spent way to much time on this and will have nightmares about that chin.

How much time did you spend? laugh.gif

Give him a pink rose to hold... that'll bring it over the top ftw.

This made me burst out laughing in the middle of class.

Now my professor hates me.

Well done. Well done sir.

@ Rambo2: Something like 3+ hrs of staring at various Zedic pictures. :blink:

@ Mustang: I would but no option and you cant save or edit the character.

edit: Reaper :biggrin:

Three hours of staring at photos of Zedic will surely lead to post traumatic stress syndrome amd many hours of therapy. I would advise that you not do this again...ever.

Unfortunately I doubt Zedic will even get close to being chosen since only those of us in UO understand who he is, and a more famous avatar (such as Michael Jackson or something) will be chosen. I'll vote as soon as it lets me create an account. In the mean time I had some fun. His name is Bon'Qui'Qui

E6ycx.jpg

Unfortunately I doubt Zedic will even get close to being chosen since only those of us in UO understand who he is, and a more famous avatar (such as Michael Jackson or something) will be chosen. I'll vote as soon as it lets me create an account. In the mean time I had some fun. His name is Bon'Qui'Qui

E6ycx.jpg

Looks like the girl from precious lol

Unfortunately I doubt Zedic will even get close to being chosen since only those of us in UO understand who he is, and a more famous avatar (such as Michael Jackson or something) will be chosen.

I know, but only 8 votes. :mellow: Hate to see the turn out if he needed a kidney or something.

Start voting people or I will bring out the Gimps!

gimps.jpg

I do like breasts, I'm with you on this one.

I do not like breasts on Zedic, but I do like my own. Just being more specific here.

I do not like breasts on Zedic, but I do like my own. Just being more specific here.

I am confident that your breasts are above and beyond the UO standard :P