Sign in to follow this  
MrR0ket0

UOAF Squadron logo

First off, great work!

Second, I think some thick angry looking lightning bolts under the talons would look interesting, as force pointed out.

Thanks for your hard work.

Another suggestion you might want to add an image of the world or possibly the flags of all the nationalities represented in UOAF around the inside of the patch.

We can also get this patch in the BMS4 install for our logbooks. Tell me when its done and I will tell some of the people at BMS.

Force

Needs more bacon and cowbell.

Also, i'd like to see instead of a sun going down/dawn some stars in a more black scenery.

The hawk should have a black outline. Would make it much better looking IMO.

But yea, good work and thanks for the effort.

Looking great! Kassared has some good points about maybe putting a dusk sky slowly converting into a starry night towards the top of the patch.

Force

Great update Rocket! Looking really good so far keep it up.

Force

still needs adjustments flags are too bright falcon is abit off but this might be the pre-finished verion

What, no norwegian flag? :P

(It's no biggie, don't worry about it.)

I love the aurora-looking things.

Just an idea but what about instead of the flags being on the inside of the patch add them as tabs at the bottom around the 'UOAF' so the patch is more balanced.

Nice work Rocket.

We could get it included in the next BMS patch.

The people that have interested in put their squadron patch inside BMS install, send me a mail with those path (only 1 per squadron please) to:

revientor111

@

gmail

com

BMS forum

BTW What is the carbon atom for?

BTW What is the carbon atom for?

It's obvious to me... This element is the chemical basis of all known life :tongue:

So the talons are about to strike life? I don't know... 6 electrons... 6 flags... as a designer it does not work for me. It seems overworked, cluttered; often a simpler design is stronger.

I think your previous placement of the bird-of-prey... larger... central to the composition... overlapping the contrails providing great depth of field was a much stronger design. It conveyed more power and less distraction.

It was very good before :)

lol Force

So the talons are about to strike life? I don't know... 6 electrons... 6 flags... as a designer it does not work for me. It seems overworked, cluttered; often a simpler design is stronger.

I think your previous placement of the bird-of-prey... larger... central to the composition... overlapping the contrails providing great depth of field was a much stronger design. It conveyed more power and less distraction.

It was very good before :)

lol Force

Agree my personal favor was the very first design. But the critism forced me to change it + i had to add requested things which may looks overworked. One thing i have learned over the years is that its impossible to please everybody. Anyways i will not change it anymore even if its not perfect

What if you loose the flags and centre the eagle and atom above each other?

Might make it a bit too unbalanced with the planes in the back. What if you just loose the flags?

And if we have an atom we need to do a mission with B-61s. It's like the law or something.