Sign in to follow this  
MrR0ket0

[Officer Removal] Fusionpoo [3-10-2011]

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fusionpoo be removed as an officer?

• Yes
    • No

I will admit that he has recently picked up the pace (IE, uploaded one video) recently

This was my upload.

I have since marked it as private pending copy right review based on background audio.

Has never covered for another PR officer during one of their events like impulse and boon have. His promotion of ArmA which is the currently primary game of this community, is severly lacking.

This is such blatant miss information that i dont even know how you got to this point, I have taken over for you in the biweekly events to many times to keep track of. You could probably check the server records on the days that i have also taken admin during events. I have been trying my best to keep the arma side of things fresh by doing the coop events which by community aar's have been the most fun after the repetition of all the tvt events.

As for the youtube channel, fusion's use of it is questionable. A few weeks ago I logged in and noticed that nothing had been added to the UO youtube playlist since the Ia Drang event. I will admit that he has recently picked up the pace (IE, uploaded one video) recently, but I feel it is too little too late.

I have always tried my best to find videos that UO has posted and add them to the account, by the amount of videos on the youtube i must have been doing something right. I cant find every video especially when they are not posted to the forums.

I am often the one asked to post up videos and add them to the playlist, and it seems to me that he is not doing his job in this department.
Im sorry that the members of this community have contacted you to upload videos or add when im not around, I fail to see how this is evidence of a bad job.

Moreso, he does not communicate with other PROs as to what he's doing, which makes planning very difficult with him.

Everything i have ever worked on is always posted into the PRO skype and logs can be pulled if required, and occasionally through various threads i have made i have kept the community informed of what we or I am working on.

He was unaware of the existence of both the private PRO forum and the calender until boon made an event that conflicted and fusion got after him for making a conflicting event despite the fact that fusion had not updated either calender.

The private PRO forum we have is filled with WIP posts and ancient post splits from the old forums, I do most of my planning in Word. The private calendar i also dont use because i plan the dates using the normal calendar where things are actually posted such as uotc, I also ask fellow officers if the date is clear and post, no need for private calendar in most situations outside checking for your planned dates for the tvt events that strech out for months.

When Project reality was released and we lost a good many players who migrated to that game, me and impulse were worried, boon began talking about ways of increasing population through events and good gameplay, and Fusion created a minecraft event. It appears sometimes that he goes out of his way to be useless to the point of being destructive with the primary example being the above case. His job is to promote ArmA, first and foremost. We are an ArmA community, and the population who plays here should be playing here for ArmA. I am aware that this is not the opinion of everyone, not even every regular, but I personally feel it should be the mindset of someone who's job it is to help maintain the population of the only officially supported game of this community. I do not feel he does that. He often takes highly aggressive non-diplomatic stances on things to the point of almost excessive hostility. I will admit that I have been known for outbursts like this at times as well, but not to the extent that fusion often brings. I have no personal dislike of fusion, but I do not feel that this is the job for him.

I dont really know how to respond to this because it appears you have a different view of what we should be doing as officers than what has been stated by the charter and by boon himself who created the position in the first place. If somehow a minecraft event is in your eyes the opposite way in which the community should operate i can do nothing to change your opinion. As said in my officer nomination poll i wish for this community to branch out into other games and i believe that over the course of my playtime here i have rallied people to play hours upon hours of different games including swat 4, minecraft, sins of a solar empire, civ 4/5, these activitys I can only describe as "promoting and expanding the community base"

He isn't hurting anyone being in the spot, unless there is a magic limit on people that can hold the position.

***VOTE / OPINION NEUTRAL***

This in no way expresses my opinion towards this poll, nor Fusion, it is solely intended to clarify your statement.

It's the powers that a position entails that makes polls like these necessary, if the officer in question is not fulfilling his duties based upon the Charter and more specifically their positions' SOPs.

If they aren't doing their duties they don't need the tools required to do them.

I've talked with Fusion about issues in the past and his response was woefully inadequate; not to mention his many falters in his leadership. I don't want to cite any specific instance or rag on fusion; But i'm voting No as I think he has not fulfilled his duties to his office or as a general officer of this community.

I probably won't post in this thread again

EDIT:

A good source of INFO is the Officer skype, I read it regularly. :)

I've talked with Fusion about issues in the past and his response was woefully inadequate; not to mention his many falters in his leadership. I don't want to cite any specific instance or rag on fusion; But i'm voting No as I think he has not fulfilled his duties to his office or as a general officer of this community.

EDIT:

This seems self contradictory

EDIT:

soo, he fails to meet the requirements of his job...but you're voting no? the question is "Should Fusionpoo be removed as an officer?" a no answer means you don't want him to be removed. you know that right?

@Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=14990

Modedit:

Topic locked for 3 months (till November 11) for breaking the rules again by starting yet another topic while your unit was informed about those rules and to use only 1 topic.

Update 21-09-2011

Poster banned for a month. This peron continously ignore our instructions. So, I have had enough.

The poster can now take a 1 month holiday. Any new topics will be deleted without notice.

This current topic is, as a result of your repeated offences, locked for 8 months. Till may 2012.

Additionally this is the last time I bother with this unit. Any new offence will result in a perm ban for any poster and the unit will be forbidden to post advertising topics on Armaholic.

Respect our rules like we do yours! If thats to much asked than do not come here to post at all!

This post was edited by Foxhound (2011-09-21 16:56, 1 day ago)

Im sorry Fusion, but I change my vote to yes. I don't like having to pull community "buddy points" to help save UO face in other communities.

soo, he fails to meet the requirements of his job...but you're voting no? the question is "Should Fusionpoo be removed as an officer?" a no answer means you don't want him to be removed. you know that right?

woops sorry I was up 36 hours when I wrote that -- changing my vote LOL

EDIT: I said no but voted yes. lol

please read the officer skype on this situation, from my perspective i have posted twice on armaholic and been banned for the second post. The situation is currently being handled.

posting the below for reference. Please read before deciding. Also Jaynus will post more SITREP on the armaholic thing later.

Yes. the blacklist is getting revoked

[5:58:14 PM] jaynus: fusion stays banned

[5:58:19 PM] phillysphinest: ok so like I asked

[5:58:22 PM] jaynus: and our thread keeps its mod "YOU BROKE THE RULES" edit.

[5:58:26 PM] jaynus: Thats his current terms

[5:58:28 PM] phillysphinest: are we just taking the word of him

[5:58:41 PM] jaynus: Fox isnt just fucking with us - this isnt a jeepo thing

[5:58:48 PM] jaynus: Fox knows me & nou are heavily integrated in UO

[5:58:57 PM] phillysphinest: you know it is possible he messed up though and thought he warned poo before

[5:59:02 PM] phillysphinest: but he hasn't

[5:59:06 PM] jaynus: so someone, whether fusion or anyone, really truely did break the rules enough to piss Fox off

[5:59:08 PM] fusionpoo: im just asking for the evidence of me deserving a ban

[5:59:12 PM] phillysphinest: can he send you the PM please

[5:59:25 PM] phillysphinest: if he sends you the PM I will change my vote to yes and agree

[5:59:40 PM] jaynus: Sigh. k.

[5:59:45 PM] jaynus: I'll keep pushing and see what I can get out of him

[5:59:47 PM] phillysphinest: jay just tell him we are taking admin action on him and need it

[6:00:03 PM] jaynus: I already pulled my ace card

[6:00:13 PM] phillysphinest: pull the ACRE one now

[6:00:14 PM] jaynus: I told him if he is banning UO, he needs to kill all his acre mirrors

[6:00:18 PM] jaynus: btw how many hits does acre generate?

[6:00:18 PM] jaynus: <3

[6:00:48 PM] phillysphinest: all I want to see is the PM to see if they warned him as stated and it wasn't a mistake

[6:00:49 PM] jaynus: i dont mean ace like ace team

[6:00:50 PM] jaynus: I mean like

[6:00:55 PM] jaynus: acre gets mirrored and he makes money off of it

[6:00:57 PM] jaynus: so I pulled that card

[6:01:04 PM] phillysphinest: they are a big site they could have fucked up

[6:01:05 PM] jaynus: yah yah

[6:01:06 PM] phillysphinest: k

[6:01:06 PM] jaynus: im asking now

[6:01:12 PM] jaynus: will let you know

[6:01:14 PM] jaynus: this is all via BIF PM's atm

[6:01:15 PM] phillysphinest: k

[6:02:55 PM] jaynus: doin my best

[6:03:07 PM] jaynus: I just got pissy cause I have to pull "Hey we are both major community people gimme a break" card

[6:03:10 PM] jaynus: fucking annoying

[6:03:35 PM] fusionpoo: your not banned

[6:03:36 PM] jaynus: And nothing against you fusion

[6:03:44 PM] jaynus: Just annoying, cause I dont like having to be like

[6:03:44 PM] jaynus: YO

[6:03:47 PM] phillysphinest: k I mean I am not ok with hanging fusion without proof but is he sent a PM then sorry poo you need to go this is a major fuck up

[6:03:47 PM] jaynus: I AM A BIG PERSON IN ARMA

[6:03:48 PM] jaynus: HAR HAR HAR

[6:03:50 PM] jaynus: LISTEN TO ME

[6:03:52 PM] jaynus: DO WHAT I SAY

[6:03:57 PM] jaynus: Thats what SB and Xeno do. I dont like it :|

[6:04:39 PM] jaynus: and frankly

[6:04:42 PM] jaynus: YOu give better head than boon

[6:04:42 PM] jaynus: :D

[6:04:44 PM] fusionpoo: [6:03 PM] phillysphinest:

<<< k I mean I am not ok with hanging fusion without proof but is he sent a PM then sorry poo you need to go this is a major fuck upi would have to agree, i was unaware of any pms sent to me if they were sent

[6:05:10 PM] phillysphinest: thats not their fault if they were sent its yours

[6:05:17 PM] fusionpoo: yes

[6:05:51 PM] jaynus: He's not responding about hte PM's

[6:05:55 PM] jaynus: but it looks liek fusion's ban is getting lifted too

[6:05:56 PM] jaynus: :|

[6:05:57 PM] fusionpoo: i dont think i got any pms, im asking if they did send them. From my perspective i have posted 2 times and have been banned for the second post

[6:06:11 PM] jaynus: Just fusion cant post for us

[6:06:11 PM] phillysphinest: [6:05 PM] jaynus:

<<< but it looks liek fusion's ban is getting lifted tooas a cop this shows me they fucked up

[6:06:18 PM] jaynus: yah

[6:06:22 PM] jaynus: thats the feeling im getting too

[6:06:27 PM] phillysphinest: and they are back tracking

[6:06:38 PM] jaynus: I'll be able to give a full back brief tommorrow PST AM

[6:06:42 PM] jaynus: Foxhound is euro

[6:06:49 PM] jaynus: so hes PM'ing me atm @ like 4am

[6:06:49 PM] phillysphinest: if they were right they would have no reason to unban us or him

[6:06:55 PM] jaynus: tommorrow, we can actually talk on skype

[6:07:02 PM] phillysphinest: he looked for the PMs and noticed there was none

[6:07:11 PM] phillysphinest: thats what i think happen anyways

[6:07:19 PM] jaynus: no

[6:07:24 PM] jaynus: he is removing the UO blacklist because I asked him to

[6:07:31 PM] jaynus: dont get any misconception about that

[6:07:37 PM] phillysphinest: ok why unban poo if he had the PM

[6:07:39 PM] jaynus: If it was ANYONE else asking, garuntee you he would have said FUCK YOU

[6:07:48 PM] jaynus: thats why i said

[6:07:54 PM] phillysphinest: if he had the PM he would have produced it

[6:07:55 PM] jaynus: [6:06 PM] jaynus:

<<< yah

thats the feeling im getting too

[6:07:59 PM] phillysphinest: i know

[6:08:02 PM] phillysphinest: so we are agreeing

So Fusion broke the Armaholic forum rules and got us banned with jaynus having to pull personal favors to unfuck the situation.

I will change my vote to yes solely based on that.

So many people have already voted no based on the fact that Roket0 provided no evidence. Now this won't pass and I honestly think it should solely based on the ArmAHolic situation...

Best read the post by boon or get up to date on the armaholic situation. There was something goofy going on there and I don't think fusion is to blame, looks more like a mistake/misunderstanding on the end of armaholic.

Just investigating myself this seems like total bullshit on the side of Armaholic.

Update 21-09-2011

Poster banned for a month. This peron continously ignore our instructions. So, I have had enough.

The poster can now take a 1 month holiday. Any new topics will be deleted without notice.

This current topic is, as a result of your repeated offences, locked for 8 months. Till may 2012.

Additionally this is the last time I bother with this unit. Any new offence will result in a perm ban for any poster and the unit will be forbidden to post advertising topics on Armaholic.

Now the actual post here http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=14990

clearly shows Fusionpoo has a whopping 2 posts on that site.. 2... so how do we go from 2 posts to "Repeated Offences" and "This peron continously ignore our instructions. So, I have had enough." The logic doesn't follow. At best he didn't follow instructions from the mods once. And to top this all off they say they PMd him instructions which he ignores, fusion claims to have never received said PMs and when asked by Jaynus the mods were unable to produce the PMs and lifted the bans.

So until we have all the facts I dont think this is something that can or should be used against Fusionpoo. If it turns out he is lying about something in this case or hiding something sure, but until we see the evidence and understand the whole picture beyond a retard mod banning him/uo for no good reason do not let this drama sway your votes one way or another.

I originally voted no, I'm tempted to simply undo the vote at the moment, but I still won't vote yes. Not until all possible evidence, from both sides is presented.

Ok, so this seemed like an easy decision to make, given the poll came out of nowhere and, as explained, had no reason to exist. However, now things are getting complicated and given that this poll will have an impact, I want to be absolutely certain I am voting "right" (in my perception, at least), and I can't do that with what has been presented so far.

A question to ask is would the removal of Fusionpoo as an officer be seen as a valid move to appease the arma gods over at armaholic?

Fixed date to 3 Oct 2011 per Charter.

◦5.3.4 - Operations of Officer removal must be decided by a two thirds vote lasting two (2) weeks

If you're looking to hang Fusionpoo for the ArmAHolic incident, don't. It's my event, it was my call to make an ArmAHolic post, I accept all responsibility and the resulting fallout from the incident. So if you're looking to go after someone, go after me.

The basis for your vote to remove Fusionpoo should be the result of his overall performance in the position, not a reactionary vote based on one instance. And the rest of you sheep that are voting yes just because, "everyone else is doing it" should shove off and turn in your tags.

If you're looking to hang Fusionpoo for the ArmAHolic incident, don't. It's my event, it was my call to make an ArmAHolic post, I accept all responsibility and the resulting fallout from the incident. So if you're looking to go after someone, go after me.

The basis for your vote to remove Fusionpoo should be the result of his overall performance in the position, not a reactionary vote based on one instance. And the rest of you sheep that are voting yes just because, "everyone else is doing it" should shove off and turn in your tags.

It doesn't matter... He should know what to do in terms of posting. You could be like "post dicks and cocks" but Fusion should know thats against the rules.

The entire incident is fishy to begin with - He has two posts.

You can't make multiple offenses in two posts. You can make only one that is actually referenced.

It's all fishy for previously mentioned reasons and shouldn't be used.

Something else that might be worth everyone's consideration:

Last night fusion posted the 1st version of the podcast. It contained a portion which advocated piracy (downloading an ISO to play a game) - and it took pressure from other officers for him to edit this part out. This is a good example of why I voted yes - I pose this question for consideration: does Fusionpoo understand the responsibility of an officer and in particular a PRO? Is it a good idea to advocate piracy, and will this have good outcomes for a community?

The podcast also had major audio problems (varying levels), which I identified and explained how to fix, but fusion did not fix it. Keep in mind i am not a PRO and am under no obligation to fix a PR project - I should be the last one to "Quality check" something the PR office is coming out with. Apparently Fusion did not consider the quality control input of the other PROs, or otherwise pushed it out before considering all of their input.

Today I saw in the Skype chat Beta complaining about the levels, and thought Fusion had sent him the unpublished version. But instead Fusion had published the podcast with these issues.

the amount of officers posting random things to get me removed in this thread is disgusting and im not going waste my time with responses

I generally have no problems with you, but be the better man and correct them if others are leading readers askew. You alone have that opportunity.

You know what fusion, I tried to defend you as much as I could but know you are going to call the officers liars after what krause posted. Show me the half truths fusion. Wait let me show you.

As you see krause did tell him the volumes were fucked and he did mention pirated software but then removed it. What half truths fusion.

[2:09:23 AM] fusionpoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKuJKNmYfo

[2:09:50 AM] fusionpoo: if you have time please preview the first podcast before i post it to the public

[2:44:26 AM] Chris Krause: why did server price go up $50?

[2:45:55 AM] azzwort: 2011-10 Server Fund

Currently raised $0.00 of our target $350.00.

[2:46:19 AM] fusionpoo: its like that for november as well

[3:10:42 AM] Chris Krause: you need to normalize the audio

[3:10:43 AM] Chris Krause: fusion

[3:10:55 AM | Edited 3:11:56 AM] Chris Krause: your level is substantially lower (and virtually inaudible) than the others

[3:11:10 AM] Chris Krause: its a one click fix in audacity or other audio editing softwares

[3:11:13 AM] fusionpoo: in what way, my mic being quiet i cant do anything about now

[3:12:04 AM] Chris Krause: yeah you can

[3:12:07 AM] Chris Krause: [3:10 AM] Chris Krause:

<<< you need to normalize the audio

[3:12:17 AM] fusionpoo: well besides checking every time i talked

[3:12:35 AM] Chris Krause: thats not what normalization is

[3:12:40 AM] Chris Krause: what are you using to edit this

[3:12:47 AM] fusionpoo: audacity

[3:13:12 AM] Chris Krause: effect > normalize

[3:13:40 AM] fusionpoo: k, seeing what it does

[3:14:09 AM] Chris Krause: you select a peak decible, then it lowers/raises the entire thing

[3:14:13 AM] Chris Krause: to be at that level

[3:14:35 AM | Edited 3:15:18 AM] Chris Krause: so they will be lowered, or you will be raised, depending on what you make the peak

[3:18:26 AM] fusionpoo: i like how skype loads text slower and doesnt tell me

[3:18:44 AM] fusionpoo: i see new sentences if i look back that werent there before

[3:19:32 AM] (i9): as stated earlier multiple times the increase in in relation to forums software renewal/teamspeak server cost/web server cost

[3:20:39 AM] Chris Krause: why are you advocating warez in the podcast >_<

[3:20:48 AM] (i9): wtf? relly?

[3:20:50 AM] fusionpoo: cant input setting into normalize, the default 3dB doesnt do much

[3:20:52 AM] (i9): really?

[3:20:57 AM] Chris Krause: i would just edit those parts out it wont mess with the flow

[3:21:13 AM] (i9): ... actually not going to listen tonight, dont want to rage

[3:21:19 AM] fusionpoo: all i say is you can find falcon 4 on the internet

[3:21:25 AM] Chris Krause: first, you say you "acquired an iso"

[3:21:43 AM] Chris Krause: then you say, its not hard to find an iso on the internet and imply people should get one to play with uoaf

[3:21:43 AM] Chris Krause: lol

[3:21:56 AM] fusionpoo: uh

[3:21:57 AM] fusionpoo: arg

[3:22:09 AM] Chris Krause: although i personally don't give a fuck, that shouldn't be in anything official we release

[3:22:37 AM] Chris Krause: luckily they are "asides" and can be edited out easily

[3:22:48 AM] fusionpoo: where do i say it

[3:23:15 AM] Chris Krause: 8:25

[3:23:23 AM] Chris Krause: "You gotta get yourself a falcon 4 iso to play with them, but its easily found on the internet"

[3:24:16 AM] fusionpoo: ya that was easy to cut

[3:24:29 AM] Chris Krause: you mention acquiring an iso before that

[3:24:33 AM] Chris Krause: somewhere after 7

[3:24:50 AM] fusionpoo: is that really needed to be cut

[3:24:55 AM] Chris Krause: lol....

[3:24:58 AM] Chris Krause: do whatever man

[3:25:10 AM] Chris Krause: im sure impulse is blowing a gasket atm

[3:25:15 AM] fusionpoo: ya

[3:25:17 AM] fusionpoo: thats why

[3:26:07 AM] fusionpoo: i dont see the problem with saying we torrent thing in a podcast or on the forums

[3:26:17 AM | Edited 3:26:34 AM] fusionpoo: what are therepercussions

[3:26:23 AM] Chris Krause: its illegal activity can result in law enforcement involvement?

[3:26:39 AM] Chris Krause: anyone spiteful can hear that

[3:26:40 AM] Chris Krause: tell the FBI

[3:26:54 AM | Edited 3:27:04 AM] Chris Krause: and UO's servers could be subpoenaed

[3:27:06 AM] fusionpoo: saying you can acquire an iso is not illegal activity

[3:27:11 AM] Chris Krause: ok whatever bro

[3:27:15 AM] Chris Krause: i dont give a fuck

[3:27:17 AM] Chris Krause: normalize your audi

[3:27:48 AM] fusionpoo: im not linking to torrents or something, even then its not illegal or google would be fucked

[3:28:03 AM] Chris Krause: it is illegal actually, you should do your research

[3:28:11 AM] fusionpoo: hmmm

[3:28:13 AM] fusionpoo: arg

[3:28:20 AM] fusionpoo: ill remove the shit

[3:31:46 AM] fusionpoo: removed

[3:31:59 AM] fusionpoo: anything else

[3:41:27 AM] fusionpoo: well saving audio and going to upload final, at leat untill wohali finishes official intro and outro music

[4:29:02 AM] fusionpoo: http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/topic/9214-official-uo-podcast-1/page__pid__116167#entry116167

[4:30:31 AM] (i9): Did you clear all of the copyright/legal issues with mentioning acquiring of torrent/iso of copyrighted materials?

[4:30:42 AM] fusionpoo: ya

[4:30:48 AM] (i9): music ?

[4:31:05 AM] fusionpoo: music isnt an issue

[4:31:15 AM] (i9): It isnt?

[4:32:01 AM] fusionpoo: it just says detected material, nothing will happen

[4:32:24 AM] fusionpoo: can you create an rss feed for the podcast

[4:32:57 AM] (i9): I do not feel comfortable doing so at this time considering the earlier conversation, and would like to review it before it is presented live.

[4:33:15 AM] fusionpoo: its already up

[4:33:46 AM] fusionpoo: there shouldnt be any more issues of any kind

[4:33:55 AM] (i9): shouldnt, or are not?

[4:34:10 AM] fusionpoo: nothing that i can think of

[4:34:39 AM] fusionpoo: just talk about events and games

[4:35:55 AM] (i9): ... this sounds pretty retarded

[4:36:20 AM] (i9): ... brining up our bans in the first two minutes

[4:36:53 AM] (i9): right, can you confirm that the music is royalty free?

[4:37:20 AM] fusionpoo: yes, or else youtube wouldve taken it down

[4:37:32 AM] fusionpoo: its on my account so nothing to worry about

[4:38:08 AM] fusionpoo: and the music is temporary as said until wohali makes us our music

[4:38:42 AM] (i9): why is this hosted off of your youtube account if it is a UO product?

[4:39:05 AM] fusionpoo: adding to playlist like we do everything else

[4:39:33 AM] (i9): playlist does not generate adsene revenues

[4:39:39 AM] fusionpoo: it takes like 10m to upload if you think i should put it on other site

[4:39:48 AM] fusionpoo: we dont have adsense on the other account

[4:39:58 AM] (i9): because it was not created properlyl

[4:40:04 AM] (i9): and is linked to an external account

[4:40:20 AM] (i9): sigh...

[4:40:37 AM] fusionpoo: cody created, long before i was a part of it

[4:40:57 AM] (i9): approved for the time being... still have a large number of concerns

[4:41:36 AM] fusionpoo: im glad im approved :^)

[4:42:17 AM] (i9): I am sorry that I have concerns when you bring up the fact that it was encouraging piracy

[4:42:25 AM] (i9): and that you can not confirm that your using loyalty free music

[4:42:36 AM] (i9): yet are presenting this communitie's name to it

[4:43:06 AM] fusionpoo: was not encouraging piracy, music is not an issue on youtube

[4:44:01 AM] (i9): I am going by the conversation in this channel

[4:44:03 AM] fusionpoo: also the youtube seems to just be associated with itself, unitedoperations.net@gmail.com

[4:44:13 AM] (i9): which is cody's email...

[4:44:24 AM] fusionpoo: in what way

[4:44:27 AM] fusionpoo: by name

[4:44:28 AM | Edited 4:44:54 AM] (i9): cant unlink .gmail accounts from youtube

[4:44:40 AM] (i9): gmail/cell/recovery permissions

[4:46:23 AM] (i9): audio levels are ... sounding a bit random

[4:46:43 AM] fusionpoo: my mic is just a bit low, already normalized audio

[4:55:14 AM] (i9): coment posted in fourm.

[4:55:46 AM] (i9): read concerns over time to review, pending prior issues, and submission in less than 2 hours after initial preview posting.

[4:57:36 AM] fusionpoo: concerns are understood, i went over the track 2 times and found no further problems other than the things that krause brought up that i didnt think was an issue

[4:58:31 AM] (i9): [4:57 AM] fusionpoo:

<<< other than the things that krause brought up that i didnt think was an issueCopyright issues are not something that should not be considered a non issue. Especially with regards to community and or developer review of what we are putting out.

[4:59:11 AM] fusionpoo: here were my statements that i removed

[4:59:39 AM] (i9): I can not trust your judgement since you think these are non issues. Trying to listen to it now.

[4:59:49 AM] fusionpoo: oh ya i just got myself a falcon 4 iso and have downloaded bms

[5:00:00 AM] fusionpoo: and

[5:00:16 AM] fusionpoo: you can find falcon 4 on the internet since its an older game

[5:00:51 AM] fusionpoo: that is me alluding to warez

[5:01:02 AM] fusionpoo: not exactly something you can take to court

[5:02:31 AM] (i9): nothing to do with taking someone to court...

aluding to and encourging users that they can find copyrighted materials, gives developers and other users the wrong impression

[5:02:44 AM] (i9): Flat out its a great way to get blacklisted from interactions with developers.

[5:03:38 AM] fusionpoo: well its a non issue atm, and for future projects will be kept in mind

[5:03:49 AM] (i9): ... it is not a non issue

[5:03:54 AM] (i9): it is a very real issue

[5:04:14 AM] fusionpoo: non issue because its no longer in the podcast, i cut it

[5:05:44 AM] (i9): as stated earlier, still trying to listen to the podcast now to confirm that all issues raised earlier have been cleared. And that no others have been observed yet.

Honestly having one person review and say that its 100% is okay is not a great baseline.

[5:06:02 AM] fusionpoo: got a few people to listen

[5:06:38 AM] fusionpoo: azzwort as well, idk if he finished it, all he complained about was the intro music

[5:07:32 AM] (i9): I just feel that there is no way to review a 50 minute audio broadcast in two hours. On off hours.

[5:07:54 AM] (i9): Especially when earlier issues were bought up with it.

[5:08:06 AM] (i9): That is my opinion

[5:08:34 AM] fusionpoo: i agree, just wanted to post it considering it has information pertaining to the next couple days

[5:08:57 AM] (i9): called end of podcast at 24:00 ...

[5:09:06 AM] fusionpoo: ya i know

[5:09:09 AM] (i9): heh

[5:09:15 AM] (i9): went a bit longer than you expected?

[5:09:21 AM] fusionpoo: note to self, stop saying its end of podcast when its not end of podcast

[5:10:01 AM] (i9): That or we could make a general timeline, for future ones

[5:10:11 AM] (i9): ... 50 minutes is pretty rough

[5:10:17 AM] (i9): not bad

[5:10:20 AM] (i9): just long

As you can read below, krause even offered to help him not knowing he already RUSHED it out the door and posted. Fusion admitted to rushing it. This is the standard half assness you can expect from fusion, from not communicating to krause when he wanted him to help with the IA Drang mission, krause was giving orders to "do whatever you want" then told in the 11th hour that he had to change a bunch of shit. Krause can others can confirm all of this. The bottom line is fusion is not a good PRO. He should be removed and I see this now. voting yes.

[5:58:10 PM] fusionpoo: [5:41 PM] Chris Krause:

<<< i told you... you need to normalize the audioi did

[5:58:12 PM] beta: follow it and use the last pos, way less intensive and more likely to not fail

[5:58:28 PM] Chris Krause: where is link to final podcast

[5:58:36 PM] Chris Krause: why is beta bitching about extremely loud ppl if you normalized

[5:58:46 PM] fusionpoo: its still an issue

[5:58:50 PM] Chris Krause: send me the file

[5:58:51 PM] Chris Krause: i will fix in 2 mins

[5:59:04 PM] Chris Krause: send me the original if possible

[5:59:42 PM] fusionpoo: audacity files require the original wav right?

[5:59:57 PM] Chris Krause: not sure just send me whatever the source is

[6:00:04 PM] fusionpoo: kk, let me rar it

[6:00:27 PM] Chris Krause: send as mp3 plz

[6:00:33 PM] Chris Krause: i dont want to dl a 700 meg file

[6:00:46 PM] fusionpoo: well i have the final all in one mp3

[6:01:02 PM] Chris Krause: just send whatever

[6:01:03 PM] fusionpoo: or i have all the source files that i can pack up and give you the audacity

[6:15:06 PM] Chris Krause: ?

[6:16:40 PM] fusionpoo: sorry in the middle of league game

[6:18:38 PM] fusionpoo: there

[6:20:11 PM] Chris Krause: oh you already posted it on the forum....

[6:20:20 PM] fusionpoo: yes

[6:20:39 PM] fusionpoo: has information that is apparent for the next coming days so i had to rush it