wohali

[Addon] Add female faces/voices to modpack [2011-08-08]

51 members have voted

1. 1. Add female faces/voices to modpack

• Yes
    • No

As discussed previously here and here.

Mod source:

Only these faces and voices, plus the key if required, would be added from this pack to @UOMods:

• Female_head
  • Female_head2 thru Female_head9
  • All above + _helmet
  • Drake_head
  • Pierce_head
  • Graves_head
  • Herrera_head

A vote for this mod will support gamers who want to set female faces/heads in their profile, but zero impact on mission makers (unless they choose to force everyone into female faces). A vote against will require them to use the currently supplied faces, which are all male.

ONLY the faces/heads would be added, NOT the uniforms etc.

femaleusmc2.jpg

44884198.jpg

femaleusmcpilot.jpg

It's kind of odd to see a female face without the, you know, "models". Nevertheless, there are some things that just shouldn't be debated. This is one of those things, yes.

Hmm, my memory must be going. Didn't these already get voted in? I am sure there was alot of support for it. Voting yes.

Hmm, my memory must be going. Didn't these already get voted in? I am sure there was alot of support for it. Voting yes.

The full model pack was added, but the actual female soldiers were only used in a couple of missions and the community voted for their removal.

It was later found out that the mod not only added custom female soldier models, but also a few female faces.

It's kind of odd to see a female face without the, you know, "models". Nevertheless, there are some things that just shouldn't be debated. This is one of those things, yes.

You've never seen a female soldier in full combat uniform, I gather?

Wohali, as always on this topic. If I could vote you would have my vote.

Not gonna lie. I've seen chicks in ROTC, that when wearing full battlerattle look more manly than some of the men in my platoon.

Kevlar is the universal chest reducer. It ain't ride of the Valkyries. They don't make special holes in the armor...

Although...

[yes]

This is something that should be in ARMA by default. Equality is a hallmark of UO and I think this would go a long way to expressing that ingame plus these faces are very well done (the best custom faces I've seen for ARMA). YES

This is something that should be in ARMA by default. Equality is a hallmark of UO...

Very well said. Adding such a feature would speak volumes to your female UO players.