Jack Bauer

OSAMA IS DEAD

It is obviously an agreement between USA and Pakistan to go nail him. Pakistan knew he was there but did nothing, and they eventually let USA kill him without intervening, to save their face in global politics and media. It's still obvious Pakistan has been an asshat throughout the whole thing, but I'm not surprised considering how that country looks politically.

Agreed that USA will become even more afraid now though, having to expect retaliation for the death of Osama. Bet media in USA will be super-happy, getting to thrive even more from making people afraid!

As it was implied, given that I agreed with Ham's view, cheering for his death wasn't something I liked, given that a human life, as much as he deserved it, was snuffed.

But something came to mind: what would have happened if Osama was captured, rather than killed?

Like we are seeing, Al-Qaeda is calling for blood, and they want revenge, but if Osama was alive, would things go better?

I doubt it, because now those nutjobs would have an excuse to kidnap civilians and military alike to force the US to release him. Basically, either way people would and will die. At least this way those fundamentalists don't have a reason to believe they can harm innocents to try and get him back.

Yep,

And the shitty fact is they still will harm innocent people to revenge His death now.

Terrorism is a plague that needs to be exterminated from this world....

It hurts my ears to hear any man's death. But this man signed his own death warrant. He was a murderer. A terrorist. A liar. And let's not forget a drug dealer, abuser, and gangster. Murder. Will. Not. Go. Unpunished. I gawrawwwwntee.

Warlord. Murderer of his own people and children! BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN! .45 MOZAMBIQUE AND DUMP YOUR SORRY ASS IN THE OCEAN FOR SHRIMP FOOD.

pentagon.jpg

Mr. Don't Play.

george-washington-picture.jpg

George Washington. This is a portait of the man who does not fuck around with the likes of belligerent entities in physical combat, tyrants, oppressive King's and those who trample underfoot the Common men who seek relief from Oppression.

FREEDOM! It blinds fools with searing fire and shines brilliantly like a majestic beacon to those who embrace it wisely.