Jack Bauer

OSAMA IS DEAD

"This was a kill operation," the official said, making clear there was no desire to try to capture bin Laden alive at his Pakista hideout.

Well...that is pretty much what SF does.

And also this is just a source....people will talk talk talk about what they hear.....Nobody will really know the exact command and course of action other than the people involved.....

Would you go into a highly secure compound where the walls are 12 to 18 feet thick with intentions to only capture him?

Your intentions would be to neutralize him. If he surrendered however, I have strong beliefs that the operatives would not have just executed him. This is like any other operation we have done, we go in to neutralize threats against our country/forces. The U.S. Military is not a police force. However we aren't heartless bastards who double tap anything that moves. You want to surrender? Go right ahead we will let you.

Would you go into a highly secure compound where the walls are 12 to 18 feet thick with intentions to only capture him?

Your intentions would be to neutralize him. If he surrendered however' date=' I have strong beliefs that the operatives would not have just executed him.[/b'] This is like any other operation we have done, we go in to neutralize threats against our country/forces. The U.S. Military is not a police force. However we aren't heartless bastards who double tap anything that moves. You want to surrender? Go right ahead we will let you.

The Special Activities Division page has already been updated saying they were involved in the assassination. Granted' date=' theres no source on it and the "death of osama" page has been edited/trolled a couple hundred times last I checked since its creation :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Surrendering isn't part of an assassination, but I'll give this the benefit of the doubt until more info is released on whether they would have captured him.

Like Odd said, nobody will know what really happened/would have besides those involved until any official reports are released.

I also find it funny that we are being now blamed for deaths of IEDs and terrorist attacks in Iraq. 600,000 deaths to Civs by Americans huh?

Chuck Norris from unknown reports is reported to be a part of the Special Activities Division....

Of course none of that is our fault. The fault lays on that country's fascist regime.

The fuckers dead.

I still say we shoulda cut his head off on a live stream but thats just me & my evil mind at work.

Ham you mad bro?

You really think we would kill him if he didnt have a gun & shooting at are troops?

This was not a assassination They were sent in to take him Alive but if he was shooting fetal force was granted for the safety of are men on the ground.

Osama must have a) shot him self or :rolleyes: open fire on are men & eat one in the face.

Joy to the world Osama is dead the US shot him in the head We flushed his body into the sea now you can't pray at his grave Alalalalalalalalalalala

Ham, are you saying that Iraq was in better shape with Saddam in power? How many civilian deaths occurred during his reign?

The New York Times described in its obituary how Saddam "murdered as many as a million of his people, many with poison gas. He tortured, maimed and imprisoned countless more. His unprovoked invasion of Iran is estimated to have left another million people dead. His seizure of Kuwait threw the Middle East into crisis. More insidious, arguably, was the psychological damage he inflicted on his own land. Hussein created a nation of informants — friends on friends, circles within circles — making an entire population complicit in his rule".[37] Others have estimated 800,000 deaths caused by Saddam not counting the Iran-Iraq war.[38] Estimates as to the number of Iraqis executed by Saddam's regime vary from 300-500,000[39] to over 600,000,[40] estimates as to the number of Kurds he massacred vary from 70,000 to 300,000,[41] and estimates as to the number killed in the put-down of the 1991 rebellion vary from 60,000[42] to 200,000.[40] Estimates for the number of dead in the Iran-Iraq war range upwards from 300,000.[43]

VIA Wikipedia, which is not a reliable source according to my Tech. Report Writing Prof.

I get where you are coming from with the whole anti assassination deal but come on. The guy admitted to planning the attacks on 9/11. That shit was not a crime, that was a declaration of war. Do you honestly think the guy would have let himself be taken prisoner? He WANTED to be a martyr. Fuck him, we granted his wish.

Unfortunately there is not an Earthly judge of man. Man does what he does and gets judged for it in the end. If you fuck with the wrong people, you stand a chance of getting fucked up yourself. If that's the path you take then you should be prepared for A) what other men might do to you, and :rolleyes: what "God" might have to say to you. The guy made his choice, and paid the price.

I don't know you from Joe, but it almost sounds like you are sympathetic towards the Al Qaeda cause. Think about it this way, did the fucker deserve to die? Is he dead? Problem solved.

Just because you get your news from one place and we get ours from another does not make either one of them right. We are all fed a whole ton of bullshit by people who decide to tell us what they think we should hear.

Who's next, cause I bet we'll just track them down and kill them too.

600k deaths? really ham? Thats even too tin foil hat for you, but if that number is true then all I can say is......Our KDR is off the chain...That is all

Cordinates for the curious.

34°10'10.15"N

73°14'33.10"E

That's the CNN google maps picture. Not sure what link the gizmodo get's their compound from.

Ham' date=' are you saying that Iraq was in better shape with Saddam in power? How many civilian deaths occurred during his reign?[/quote']

Yes actually, Iraq was in much better shape before the U.S meddled in an illegal war for oil. Sure they didn't have democracy, sure Saddam was a mass-murderer but none of that justifies the US invading a country for it's oil and corporate interests. They sure never gave two shits about Arab dictators allied to them.

I don't know you from Joe, but it almost sounds like you are sympathetic towards the Al Qaeda cause. Think about it this way, did the fucker deserve to die? Is he dead? Problem solved.

I'm not sympathetic to Al Qaeda, I hate the bunch and any form of extremist islam; I'm just not sympathetic to America either. Guys like George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld have done things as terrible and things far worse than Osama bin Laden and they deserve to be punished too, however you wouldn't see a majority of Iraqis/Arabs cheering and celebrating George W. Bush's assassination. Saying American foreign policy has done much more to harm people than Osama did doesn't mean I'm defending Osama.

600k deaths? really ham? Thats even too tin foil hat for you' date=' but if that number is true then all I can say is......Our KDR is off the chain...That is all[/quote']

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancet_surveys_of_Iraq_War_casualties

The studies estimate the number of excess deaths caused by the occupation, both direct (combatants plus non-combatants) and indirect (due to increased lawlessness, degraded infrastructure, poor healthcare, etc.).

Try again ham

The studies estimate the number of excess deaths caused by the occupation' date=' both direct (combatants plus non-combatants) and indirect (due to increased lawlessness, degraded infrastructure, poor healthcare, etc.).

Try again ham

I don't recall where I said that Bush rounded up and shot 600,000 Iraqis, but you seem to think I did. I guess if you cause something you didn't "intend" you shouldn't be punished for it, right?

Besides 600K browns dead for American corporate interests is no big deal, KDR right?

There is no publicly available evidence that Osama is dead or alive. They claim to have shot him in the head, checked his DNA, then buried him at sea before we even got word of it.

Sounds like a crock of shit to me. I'm waiting to see the videos and photos.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

KDR FTW

What I am saying is your ONE source reference isn't law and you shouldn't believe the first thing you read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

All you did was take the biggest number you could find and post it for your argument. The true number: No one knows

KDR FTW

If I was going for numbers I'd take the survey that said over 1 million killed, but I actually went for an accurate one done by peer-reviewed professionals. Are you de-railing cause you can't justify the Iraq war?

Yea Iraqis would be totally justified in sending death squads to take out George W Bush' date='[b'] afterall he destroyed their country and caused the death of over 600,000 civilians[/b]; since we apply laws selectively now!

I don't recall where I said that Bush rounded up and shot 600,000 Iraqis, but you seem to think I did. I guess if you cause something you didn't "intend" you shouldn't be punished for it, right?

What did you say then?

Your argument is based off a weak inflated research project. You have provided no proof that 600k civies were killed due to the Iraq invasion, you contradict yourself in the two quotes above, go back clear your head, try to figure out WHAT your trying to argue, get some facts then we can debate.

I don't need to justify the Iraq War ham you can't seem to prove the unjustness of it. Sounds like a personal problem.

Go Boston?

Now this shit I will not stand for, I am putting a poll to remove you, this does not belong here....

There is no publicly available evidence that Osama is dead or alive. They claim to have shot him in the head' date=' checked his DNA, then buried him at sea before we even got word of it.

Sounds like a crock of shit to me. I'm waiting to see the videos and photos.

[/quote']

Do you know the political and military implications if Osama wasn't dead, and was able to prove he was alive?

Do you know how FUCKED the United States would be, not just for Obama and the current administration, but for decades? Our power would be kapoop.

To think it's fake is like thinking the moon landing is fake. It's ignorant.

What did you say then?

Your argument is based off a weak inflated research project. You have provided no proof that 600k civies were killed due to the Iraq invasion' date=' you contradict yourself in the two quotes above, go back clear your head, try to figure out WHAT your trying to argue, get some facts then we can debate.[hr']

I don't need to justify the Iraq War ham you can't seem to prove the unjustness of it. Sounds like a personal problem.

Wow? I contradicted myself? I said "caused" the death of 600,000 Iraqis, not "shot" or "killed". Plus, as I've told you before the "proof" is that survey and even if you were so close-minded as to derail on that point, other surveys point to 100-150K civilian deaths in Iraq and tens of thousands in Afghanistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_caused_by_ISAF_and_US_Forces-_War_in_Afghanistan_%282001%E2%80%93present%29#Civilian_and_overall_casualties_.282009.29

It sounds like you have issues accepting your government's role in these atrocities that are purely based on economical "extremism" and corporate interests. But hey feel free to continue de-railing!

You tell me that I contradicted myself when I didn't, I said "caused" the deaths of these civilians as a direct result of his illegal war on that country. You also seem to have missed the part where I tell you that these deaths are a direct by-product of his actions and not something he did personally, afterall certain known "evil" figures didn't massacre others personally.

You tell me it's a "weak inflated research project" and ask me to get proof (what proof do you have? I'm basing it off professional surveys which you seem to be discrediting for no reason.)

Now you're saying the Iraq war isn't unjustified? Do you actually believe yourself or are you so jingoistic you think invading a country for oil is "justified".

Seriously guys... The war over seas is enough. We don't need one on these forums. Its getting childish.