Jack Bauer

OSAMA IS DEAD

Jesus, they can't bury him on land because that place would become a fucking shrine, or constantly vandalised. The sea, cremated, blown up, they are all better options for keeping the peace with civilians. Please keep all conspiracy fucking shit away from this thread.

Secondly, my guess is some sort of CIA team, it was in Pakistan so I can't see normal special forces being deployed there.

Yea, the media just said Navy Seals because they are the only secretive force that those uneducated fucks know about.

hey guys, im new here. just wondering if any of you had any information on the heli that was shot down/crashed during this operation?

From what I am reading the helo was US Army, suffered mechanical failure, crash landed and was detonated by US teams.

Jesus' date=' they can't bury him on land because that place would become a fucking shrine, or constantly vandalised. The sea, cremated, blown up, they are all better options for keeping the peace with civilians. Please keep all conspiracy fucking shit away from this thread.

[/quote']

Hey that's cool Osama's shrine is now the ocean!!

Jesus' date=' they can't bury him on land because that place would become a fucking shrine, or constantly vandalised. The sea, cremated, [b']blown up[/b], they are all better options for keeping the peace with civilians. Please keep all conspiracy fucking shit away from this thread.

I like the sound of that:D

Yea, then the Al Qaeda guys that want to worship Bin Laden's burial ground they can swim into the middle of the ocean and drown. Fuckers.

Going in to kill not capture him is kinda dumb

Check this out:

mYCGU.jpg

For people wondering who was involved in getting Bin Laden, does it really matter?... Can we at least wait a couple days and celebrate before we start having mini branch wars between people who have nothing to do with the forces that consist within those branches?

Also, people like you Fansadox who went to Google images and pulled up the first thing you saw - pictures have not been released of Bin Laden's body. That photo you posted was released 6 years ago, stop with your government lies to you conspiracy bulls***.

And as Seiler said, yes, this is a symbolic moment, but don't let it guide you away from what is still going on. "We're still at war."

A dead Osama is better then dead soldiers trying to capture him if you ask me.

Why?

How the fuck would this man stand trial? It would take forever, be complete FUBAR and let all the crazies out of the boonies with all their crazy talk about conspiracies and shit.

Fuck em. Easier to just send in some of our Death Squads, and take Him out.

America......

Yea Iraqis would be totally justified in sending death squads to take out George W Bush, afterall he destroyed their country and caused the death of over 600,000 civilians; since we apply laws selectively now!

We all know who was sent in to kill Osama.....it is a well known fact that we only send in one highly trained, skilled killer to take care of this kinda stuff.....

chuck2.jpg&sa=X&ei=_MK-TaakG6jk0QGLqqTWBQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE6YlzkSyngKlgqFZdX_7Dc0G76Cg

@ Ham : I am not even going to mess with that. I see where you are going with it, and I won't bite.

@ Ham : I am not even going to mess with that. I see where you are going with it' date=' and I won't bite.

[/quote']

I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy in the way the US deals with the world (not that anyone needs reminding). Plus, it's very disturbing when you see the "good guys" celebrating a person's death, even a terrorist. Bit tribal don't you think?

Only reason they might of wanted to keep him alive was to put him on public trial and suffer humiliation. Same thing that happened to Hussein. They were going to kill him no matter what, why drag it out?

Hughes, from what I've heard now he was shot in the side of the head. Its unknown when/if/how they will release any of the photos.

Nope not at all.

I think this was a good thing. I am not one of those people that go around and think that everyones life is valued. Some people just don't need to be walking this earth. That is just the way that it is. There is evil out there, and sometimes it is best to just be rid of them for the good of the world.

As for going into Pakistan, fuck them too. They were warned and told over the past years that we will act in ANY country we see terrorist, and that NO country will be out of bounds for us to capture/kill them when we find them.

If they want to have Him in their country, then fine, they knew what was going to happen. Let them start to talk shit, they will just look like fools lying that they didn't know a man as big and as important was in their country in a huge fucking mansion off a major city.

That is a joke. As is seems now anyways, they are being nice nice and letting America talk nicely about them saying that they helped.

Would a indictment or an arrest warrant that was handed to their government by us been acted on? I think not. Shit sucks, and we just have to sometimes go for the main goal.

P.S> I said I was not going to bite..... :D

Apparently they didn't want to cooperate at all, but for whatever reason they at least "authorized U.S. helicopters in their airspace." How true that is...:D

Don't give a shit about going into Pakistan, actually talking about this: http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/we-aimed-to-kill-not-capture-osama-bin-laden-1.359428

I am not one of those people that go around and think that everyones life is valued. Some people just don't need to be walking this earth. That is just the way that it is. There is evil out there, and sometimes it is best to just be rid of them for the good of the world.

And who decides what's evil? George W. Bush and his administration's war on Iraq for caused over 600,000 civilian deaths and ruined that country. Isn't that "evil"? Shouldn't we be "rid of them" for the good of the world?

Hmm another source says that they gave him the choice, being captured or killing himself? Think there is any truth in that?

For people wondering who was involved in getting Bin Laden' date=' does it really matter?... Can we at least wait a couple days and celebrate before we start having mini branch wars between people who have nothing to do with the forces that consist within those branches?

[/quote']

Sorry but no. Being a European this is all I am interested in with the story, sorry I'm not American, 20 years old and not in the Special Forces/CIA but I can still talk about it.

Take a sociology class. Social Norms dictate what is evil ;)

The Special Activities Division page has already been updated saying they were involved in the assassination. Granted, theres no source on it and the "death of osama" page has been edited/trolled a couple hundred times last I checked since its creation :D

Holy shit I was about to just post something almost verbatim to that.....

Wow.....

Hmm another source says that they gave him the choice' date=' being captured or killing himself? Think there is any truth in that?

[/quote']

I have no problem with his death, I do have a problem with assassinating him however. He's in hell anyway (if it exists). However what I'm talking about is the moral justification of assassinating a person because of certain crimes without them standing trial.

It is a question of whether Americans truly believe in the law and in democracy or wether it's just a pretense they drop when it comes to their own agenda. If people can justify something like this but can't justify a hypothetical situation where the same happens to an American who did far worse, then it's a question of tribalism.