krause

Krause for Forum Officer

Need more active forum officers and I have free time. Often on the officer skype we'll have to wait half a day for one of the forum officers to respond to urgent work that needs to be done and most of them are inactive.

Credentials:

I have run huge forum communities before (Rome: Total Realism) as a moderator and designer, and have setup, programmed and used a variety of forum software.

I thought about running for FO because we're in need of a couple but now that Impulse and Krause are running now, I won't have to.

Voted yes.

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahaaha

He has stromboli blood and Joey Nardone DNA yes

Voted No. He's a "troll". I asked him once for help with a meeshun and he just said, "fuckin.........do a while true loop and define a variable." He also made bad meeshuns on Pohd-uh-gorsk.

LOL, just kidding Krause. As Boon said the huot duogs from Coney Island make him a great forum officer for the community.

Force

What a no-brainer. And really krause? The RTR forum? Like... the standalone forum and not the twcenter one? I did some modding in that trying to un-fuck the broken phalanxes! Too bad RTW was so thoroughly borked that it wasn't possible though :P

I will vote for you as FO,

If you vote for me for President.....

Thats my deal.....

I'm probably the most active FO at the moment and have access to internet only every second day if I'm lucky. When I do eventually come online there are thousands of skype messages so I cant read them all. If you want some FO'ing done message me on skype directly if needed.

Anyway I'm voting yes I'm sure krause would do fine.