Hawkeye

[Op: Regular] Nomination for Hawkeye [2011-04-15]

I would like to become a Regular of this community.

First, thank you for creating UO. The founding principles in the Charter are exactly what I was looking for. The structure and leadership are extraordinary. I am continually impressed by the Members/Regulars/Officers. I love the International diversity, the unit cohesion and the generally respectful yet sometimes colorful dialog. It sounds like sugar coating but trust me if I felt differently I would not hesitate making it known.

I have been a multiplayer since FalconAT (null modem cable) and mission editing OFP/ArmA when it first appeared in North America (Sept 01). My name will generally be the bottom of debriefing statistics partially because I do not mind support roles but frankly there are many fine marksmen in this community.

I have been prodded to by several Regulars/Officers to apply for Regular status. I wanted to wait until I had a real sense of what UO was. It took me more than two months not two weeks. I would take the honor and responsibility of Regular status sincerely.

Thank you,

ARMA2 Profile Name: Hawkeye

ARMA2 Profile ID: 1015744

I voted yes, Hawkeye as I know him is a great asset to this community.

I commend you for the sensibility to wait two months for regularship, however I'll have to abstain from voting since I've been around too short time myself to make proper judgement. Still, you seem like a nice guy, so best of luck with the voting!

Great guy, is already contributing to our missions list, and a player who listens and knows what he's doing.

We need more new regs like him.

Best written regulars appeal i've ever read. lol

He knows what he is signing up for and is glad to do it.

Yes.

I've played quite a few missions with Hawkeye in them, and I have to vote yes.

Back when the 'ol net was working had many a grand conversation with this fellow and he plays very, very well. Great guy and excellent player.

*nods head*

Yes - 31 - 93.94%

Welcome to the Regulars!

Welcome in you sexy bastard!!

I would like to thank the Regulars that supported my nomination. I look forward to the responsibility and privilege of becoming a Regular. Any affirmation is proportional to the group extending it. If you are accepted by a group you marginally respect then the feeling of acceptance is also marginal. If however you are accepted by peers you hold in very high regard, well… let’s just say I feel great! I would like to especially thank anyone who took the time to post a comment.

Inkompetent you were probably not alone in wanting a third option in voting. There are many excellent reasons for wanting to be counted in the poll without a definitive vote. I thought about having a poll with “Yes”, “No” and “Abstain” but instead kept with the SOP 2 option protocol.

For anyone whom voted against my nomination or thought about voting against my nomination I sincerely hope in the coming months my deeds change your mind and win your acceptance.

Thank you guys :-/