PCLiPSE

In Soviet Russia, Chinook Fly you!

I believe this was from a damaged Chinook that was at such an elevation that other Chinooks couldn't operate with proper lift capabilities, thus the need for a Mi-26 to come in and transport the wreck for shipping.

We had one of those operating near when I live, a few years back: it was the only helicopter that could fly at the altitudes we have here, while transporting a lot of materials.

It sure was a sight.

Nope, the Photo's legit Aza. The Mi-26 is the second largest helo in the world. Courtesy of our Sovie-... Russian Comrades none the less.

What is the biggest? I decided to look the Mi-26 up and it said this about it: "It is the largest and most powerful helicopter ever to have gone into production."

looks alot bigger, almost twice the suface area and when full twice as heavy i bet.

CH-53? 99 ft long but that doesn't include the rotors like the MI-26 specs do (131 ft long with rotors turning)

There was an Mi-26 mod for Operation Flashpoint way back when. It was pretty impressive. IIRC it had the turning capabilities of the current in-game osprey :P

In Arma2, Mi-26 flys you.

There was an Mi-26 mod for Operation Flashpoint way back when. It was pretty impressive. IIRC it had the turning capabilities of the current in-game osprey :D

In Arma2' date=' Mi-26 flys you.

There was an Mi-26 mod for Operation Flashpoint way back when. It was pretty impressive. IIRC it had the turning capabilities of the current in-game osprey :D

lolol

ArmA2OA2011-03-2316-36-08-79.jpg

Ye that looks like the one from OFP, says they converted it so it probably is that one. Didn't know it ever got brought into ArmA2. Guess I'll download and have some fun :D