Azametric(IRL)

IL2 Sturmovik 1946

There's the dynamic campaign generator which makes new ones each time, and you can adjust the parameters. The guy that did the Let's play I linked to used that.

As for actual misisons and such, I imagine there must be...

That was so amazing. I love the jumping out and pulling chord animations. I'll be doing that a lot the first few flights :P

So how do you guys host a game? my friend wants to dogfight me in a battle, but we have no idea how to conneect to each other.

So how do you guys host a game? my friend wants to dogfight me in a battle' date=' but we have no idea how to conneect to each other.

[/quote']

This is going nowhere like this tbh, get on teamspeak and we will talk about how and what.

So how do you guys host a game? my friend wants to dogfight me in a battle' date=' but we have no idea how to conneect to each other.

[/quote']

This is going nowhere like this tbh, get on teamspeak and we will talk about how and what.

Yah ill try and find you guys on TS.

Cliffs of Dover is on Steam now, and if you preorder you get Silent hunter 3 for free.

I'll throw some youtube vids here just cause

I laughed when I saw the Fiats :P

Hey, at least our planes were decent, unlike some other nation's design (I'm looking at you Airacobra :D )

:D Fine Merlo, just buy the game now!

Just to get a few more hardons in this thread I'd like to post this:

[video=youtube]

I can see why everybody on the forums was excited about how the engine sounds in-game.

The person who made the video said that they could not get their sound engineer to record the Merlin engine, however they used a different engine and edited to make it sound closer to the Merlin. (At least, I think that's what I heard, the post is in the middle of a bunch of crap) Hopefully that satisfies people =p

EDIT: By the way, when I try to disable zuti.mds or whatever it doesn't seem to work or something because when I start the game it still shows the ZUTI.mds splash screen.

Ofc >_>

I own Sturmovik, might be playing it later today if i feel like plugging in my joystick :D