Azametric(IRL)

IL2 Sturmovik 1946

Ooh, I dont have IL2 installed atm, but that can change?

Not a great pilot, but I'd love some coop or team flying sometime.

I think I have up to 4.09M. Just need UP now? or 4.10 too?

Oleg Maddox’s world famous IL-2 Sturmovik series of flight simulators roars over Britain - PC sequel promises 128-player dogfights

Today 1C Company and Ubisoft announced that IL-2 STURMOVIK™: Cliffs of Dover (for PC), will take off in March 2011. IL-2 STURMOVIK™: Cliffs of Dover is the latest installment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik™ series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

IL-2 STURMOVIK™: Cliffs of Dover takes place in 1940 during the pivotal aerial battle for the skies over Britain between the British, the German and the Italian air forces.

I WANT TO PLAY ......NOW !!

had a good run on a 4.10 coop campaign someone off hyperlobby hosted the other day - Corsairs against Jap everything...and didnt get my ass handed to me or have a BBQ in my cocpit. Amazing!!

I think we should arrange a wee coop 'event'. I hardly ever see any running in Hyperlobby which I think is a shame since I always get my arse kicked on pvp servers =|

Would anyone be interested in taking part? Not that I am not busy, but I'd be willing to set aside a few hours for some WW2 flying fun.

I am....but I cannot get the damn game to run :(

Tried everything available online on the subject as well as numerous re-installs and updates.

I am....but I cannot get the damn game to run :P

Tried everything available online on the subject as well as numerous re-installs and updates.

I may be able to help get your game working

Got it working last night. After xxxxx hours over days of re-installs + repatches turns out you just have to take the fucking thing out of your Program Files (x86) folder to get it too run.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Great night gaming last night though :D

just installed il2, going to install UP tonight, ill be ready to play with you guys soon........ although my experience lies in putting my pilot's AI at ace and letting it do all the work of attacking bombers :P

unfortunately it will still probably be atleast 2 months or so before i get to my first duty station and can get my desktop set up, but im itching to play some of this with you guys

Hey pie, sucks you have to wait so long to play, it is awesome playing il2 with a group of you. good times then and now =]

On that note, I am loving teh dynamic campaign coop stuff. feels almost like flying for a purpose.

I got IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles Gold Pack with ACE Extension Pack. Is it possible to play with you?

I dont think so. we are using 1946 with ultrapack. I presume that means that you need the up-to-date il2 1946 version to play.

you can probably get 1946 quite cheap second-hand. Or even cheaper perhaps, through 'other' means...

I got IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles Gold Pack with ACE Extension Pack. Is it possible to play with you?

No you cannot play with us without 1946 simply cause your missing planes and maps

unfortunately it will still probably be atleast 2 months or so before i get to my first duty station and can get my desktop set up' date=' but im itching to play some of this with you guys

[/quote']

By that time we are playing cliffs of dover ! :P