Sign in to follow this  
FoxxyFrost

State Of The Community

Hello my gamer friends, my uo boys, my snipers and no lifers. 

How come we dont play Arma 3 anymore? Is UO dead, or does the problem lie within the game Arma itself? Discuss.

Speaking for myself, I think it's more the game itself. The engine and gameplay is starting to age and my patience for things like falling through floors and flipping tanks on map objects has reduced. I don't think the community should die as a result but probably contract and simplify until a new ArmA or competitor game is released.

We were always meant to be a multi-gaming community. I would suggest we foster a new game the community can get behind if ARMA is no longer fun for everyone. Subgroups like BMS thrive others can also. 

We are playing many different games in the Gulag, a big chunk of UO is playing ECO at the moment on a server set up by i9.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:47 PM, znoop said:

We are playing many different games in the Gulag, a big chunk of UO is playing ECO at the moment on a server set up by i9 VPope. 

FIFY

I thought it was set up by lord commander impulse, 9th of his name? I'm sorry Mr. Pope.

It's genuinely disheartening seeing the community like this, each time I have tried to join, no one is playing. Iv been so bored I have learned how to spell. sorta