The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
Incognito

Can You Still Connect To SRV2 Anytime?

I'm trying to make sure some friends of mines ducks are in a row as far as their mods are concerned, and ACRE and whatnot, but cannot connect to the training server with the information provided. Same with SRV4. So i was wondering if they are still always up? Or maybe I just have some info wrong.

For what I know SRV2 use is restricted to UOTC oversight, which means you can go and ask an Instructor that is online in TS or discord to supervise your actions on SRV2.

This has been done due to the fact that the SRV2 has been misused in the past. To what extend I am not aware as this has been before my time as Instructor.

Must have been severe enough tho that GSO decided to bar it.

If you want to check if their mods/acre are working, just use SRV3, it should be always on. Just load a default or vanilla mission.