Sign in to follow this  
VPope

GM Nomination - sovietpolarbear

Opposing for Multiple Reasons.

Core issue is Charter 1.1.   User is unable to preform ANY duty within the community in a mature and professional manner.   User is unable to not joke around at every opportunity.   I strongly object to this user being put in any position that requires maturity or professionalism as they are unable to filter or give a strong presence other than joking around.   Much less treating any issue with any level of maturity - race/sex/gender and other joke missions the user has made in the past.   The inability for this user to be mature is not someone that I will support in being a GM representative in the community. 

EDIT - Due to Officer level counter - this is now an informal poll between officers lasting 1 week.

5 hours ago, Impulse 9 said:

Core issue is Charter 1.1.   User is unable to preform ANY duty within the community in a mature and professional manner.   User is unable to not joke around at every opportunity.   I strongly object to this user being put in any position that requires maturity or professionalism as they are unable to filter or give a strong presence other than joking around.   Much less treating any issue with any level of maturity - race/sex/gender and other joke missions the user has made in the past.   The inability for this user to be mature is not someone that I will support in being a GM representative in the community. 

I don't have a vote, but fully concur with this sentiment. Stories of linking polls while admin-ing the server regarding the user base's opinions of women's body weight in recent weeks is not becoming of a GM, heck even a regular. I implore officers to back Impulse and block this.

Edited by James

Opposing for the same reasons as impulse. 

Shoot your shot, Soviet is a wholesome fun instigating member of the community, unfortunately he's administratively unaligned with the core direction of 'mature' game-play, I feel he's not interested, which is the reason. He's a very capable member in terms of play style and in-game organizational ability. Maybe ya'll see the light in the future