The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
Daveyg824

New Member looking to get involved

Hello there

New member and just getting back into Arma 3. I have tried to play online but what to get involved with a group and learn from you guys.

I see there are familiarisation courses that you run. Does anyone have the details and how i can get involved.

Daveyg824

Welcome, there aren't any familiarization courses at the moment but there are several videos that can help you. This is the familiarization course summarized in a short video: https://youtu.be/Pioba6xJ1Qw

For more advanced stuff you can refer to this formations guide: https://youtu.be/a483XQ2_5E8 

We usually play Fridays and Saturdays starting at around 1900z - 2000z but feel free to join in progress at any time. 

Its an open community so you don't have to take any courses to join. Just join when we're playing and listen to your Squad Leader/Fireteam Leader and he'll help you survive your first mission. 

This will help you with the mods https://wiki.unitedoperations.net/wiki/ArmA_Getting_Started_Guide but feel free to ask on teamspeak or discord if you need further help. 

Hello Davey,

Currently the United Operations Training Center lost a bit of last years steam.
Request a familiarization course here and make sure to fill all the info and we will see what we can do for you.

For informations building on top of spaghetti's sources visit the UOTC Basic Player Guide
For even more in depth guides visit the UOTC Codex Page

I would participate too, to get the hang on the new drills, if time permits.

Blue offered a LandNav course sometime ago but didn't respond to my request again. Maybe we can beaf that up a little and sneak some basics in there too :)

On 8/22/2019 at 11:35 PM, Daveyg824 said:

Hello there

New member and just getting back into Arma 3.

On 8/24/2019 at 11:01 PM, silencer.helling3r said:

I would participate too, to get the hang on the new drills, if time permits.

Hello Davey and Silencer! 

Some members are rebooting "tactical Tuesday", a weekly event focusing on realistic scenarios and tactics.

Since it has been recently restarted, the player counts are somewhat lower than the main sessions and consequently we could get you help on getting started.  I would highly recommend you guys joining us on the unofficial TacTues, more information can be found here

Welcome!