The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

TinfoilHate

BROKEN MISSION REPORTING

Posted (edited)

CO20 Narcos Tanoa - Helicopter crew has no radios and no rack

Edit: Disregard, didn't know about new intercom interface at the time

Edited by Gkenny

Posted (edited)

CO40 Leafy Leaf
- Broken Babel
- likely incorrect framework config: "Casualty count. Warning no unots on team "East...."
- Random lag

Edited by Perfk

CO40_Clockwork_V1.tem_anizay.pbo

- Medic is not of ACE class Medic. Unable to do his job.

TVT 41 SND V2

Radios broken (spawned radio for Blufor Pilot and random RTO dude

Napalm script not working for jet.

TVT28 Reclamation PR FATA - No description in slotting screen, 2 blufor platoon leaders, AO not suited for suppression mod

TVT42 Dola Toll V1 -

INDFOR Medic not assigned as ACE Medic

Radios not scrambled

Briefing not up to SOPs

TVT53_Strelka_Staredown_Redux_V1.utes.pbo

No slots on opfor.

TVT54_Abbadaez_Assault_v2_1.fata

SEM SL 52, was not working for OPFOR, spawned in 148 as replacement.

CO11 Stalling Time V1 Rosche

Main AI attack on opfor with trucks never comes, russian reinforcements go behind friendlies and into town

CO27 The Ambassador Remake V1 Chernarus 

Chedaki BTR 60 breaks mission, throws back to mission selection screen

2 hours ago, Gkenny said:

CO11 Stalling Time V1 Rosche

Main AI attack on opfor with trucks never comes, russian reinforcements go behind friendlies and into town

Thanks! To be clear, were the reinforcements alerted beforehand? As stated in the brief, enemy probes will alert them and they will attack from the indicated direction if BLUFOR is spotted (and they will arrive before the main convoy). This is intentional (but not something we are used to and if it just doesn't work as a mission concept I'll avoid it in the future). In testing on the server I was able to avoid being spotted and the convoy did arrive, but it may have had to do with just being one player and aware of this added difficulty. I could also adjust how soon the (randomized) probes are launched towards BLUFOR lines.

Edited by RedCard

25 minutes ago, RedCard said:

Thanks! To be clear, were the reinforcements alerted beforehand? As stated in the brief, enemy probes will alert them and they will attack from the indicated direction if BLUFOR is spotted (and they will arrive before the main convoy). This is intentional (but not something we are used to and if it just doesn't work as a mission concept I'll avoid it in the future). In testing on the server I was able to avoid being spotted and the convoy did arrive, but it may have had to do with just being one player and aware of this added difficulty. I could also adjust how soon the (randomized) probes are launched towards BLUFOR lines.

Confirmed with Gkenny that there was more going on here. Mission broken until I figure out how to better sort out Arma 3 AI priorities for defensive missions of this kind.

Edited by RedCard