Sign in to follow this  
Boondocksaint

Kerbal Space Program

After weeks of heavy drinking, I finally got the fuckers docked. Thanks verox for all the help. This is phase one of a larger structure.

KSP2012-12-2316-55-45-12.jpg

KSP2012-12-2316-55-33-80.jpg

KSP2012-12-2311-25-12-29.jpg

Mechjeb might as well be part of the base game, one of those "essential" mods.

Just got this today and trying to learn it is giving me a migraine but looks fun so I'm gonna stick with it

Love this game, I have yet to make a station around another planet.

Love this game, I have yet to make a station around another planet.

I can't even get one in orbit :tongue:

Haha, nice one Boon. Took me ages to get my 1st dock too. I sent up two seperate modules to my station yesterday and docked them at different ports, just for the fun of docking! - Easy when 'ya know how eh!?!!!

now is not the time to talk about the mun base I scrapped... pics or it didn't happen I guess. Give us a few weeks and I will have something fun, currently re-developing my mun heavy lifter as the last one flew like a bottle rocket attached to an irate squirel.

Kerbal Space Program is currently one of my favorite singleplayer games. It has kind of a cartoony surface, but behind it is a really deep simulation and you won't get around to learn orbiting mechanics, terminology and rocket equations to get anything done.

2mfm4x5.jpg

m90gsx.jpg

4tt3xe.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3RjAvloASI

You can either purchase it on their website http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/ or on http://store.steampo....com/app/220200

Edited by Niklasgunner

Theres a plugin thats kind of multiplayer. I'll link you when I come home from school!

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Currently working on a interplanetary mission. Will post screenshots of progression soon.

Yeah, KSP is awesome!

From the looks of the pictures (it has been a while since i last played), i'll have to update it though.

Mapping, telecommunicationnetwork, GPS-sattelites, etc.

Yeah, KSP is awesome!

From the looks of the pictures (it has been a while since i last played), i'll have to update it though.

Mapping, telecommunicationnetwork, GPS-sattelites, etc.

The Massive Relay on the last station comes with a mod named remotetech, it adds a comms network which requires you to set up satellites networks or else your probed crafts can't be controlled. Also adds realistics comms delay and command ships to make long range probe missions possible.

EDIT: still quite proud of getting this monster on the Mun

k1cr2t.jpg

Edited by Niklasgunner