The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Max (Hammer 5)

Mission Makers Needed - German-Mod Themed Event

Hey Mission Makers,

I'm in the early stages of reaching out to a German ARMA community. My intent is to run a 2 x mission event using the new German mod-pack content we added. 

Are there any missions makers who would be interested in creating 2 x missions for this event? We could even use some existing missions and just swap out the gear/vehicles.

If so, please reply in this thread and we can go from here.

What size are you looking for? I was planning on making a mission with German stuff around 60 players, but I might not have the time. 

All,

We got a positive response from the other community. We are still in the early planning phase. If there are mission makers who would like to build a mech infantry, coop mission using the new German equipment please contact me and we can go from there. 

Imho, our German content is not really suitable for a cross community event at the moment. We do have stand in stuff we can use to make our own missions, but we'd need additional things like uniforms and vests at a minimum for the infantry to meet something that would be presentable to other communities.

The lack of Panzerfaust 3s is immense.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Deathstrike said:

Imho, our German content is not really suitable for a cross community event at the moment. We do have stand in stuff we can use to make our own missions, but we'd need additional things like uniforms and vests at a minimum for the infantry to meet something that would be presentable to other communities.

I disagree, missions can be made just fine using the content we have and stand-ins for content we are lacking. The most important aspect of the missions aren't necessarily the forces fighting, but the mission concept and scheme of play. If Max wants a German-themed event there's no reason really to not do it, so long as its fun for the players and follows a coherent scheme of play. We are capable of making missions that are presentable to other communities with the stuff we have.

Edited by James