The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
Sacher

TVT54 Kirkuk Krackdown V2.1

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/page/ArmA3/missionlist/_/livemissions/tvt54-kirkuk-krackdown-v21-r1454?

- Blufor helicopter attacking Opfor in their setup timer resulting in around 4 casualties
- 100 IEDS per cache location might be a bit overboard
- AO and IED count is way too big for 55mins

5 caches with 100 ieds per over whole of kidal in 55min
- AI Civilians running into the ieds (around 11 at the time of writing)

Edited by Sacher

"Turn-Into-Civilian" script gives the civilian different set of clothing, resulting in making it impossible to differentiate between civilian and foe.
unnecessary blufor ai to the north

I think the civs were excellent, made us work hard to PID, large AO is hard to clear with numbers, more focused area may be better, all the trucks made me happy :)

- Blufor helicopter attacking Opfor in their setup timer resulting in around 4 casualties

Will be fixed ASAP, absolutely not intended.

- 100 IEDS per cache location might be a bit overboard

This will remain, by design.

- AO and IED count is way too big for 55mins

(*6 caches) I will be reducing total size of the AO in V3

- AI Civilians running into the ieds (around 11 at the time of writing)

Not much I can do about this, civilians are on a loop which makes them aware of all explosives but this must not have been enough.

And to address another concern in regards to the Insurgents and IEDs, I am more than likely going to enable mine spotting for REDFOR, or have a marker automatically be placed where-ever an explosive is placed.

Thanks for the feedback guys, fixes will be in before next weekend rolls around.

"Turn-Into-Civilian" script gives the civilian different set of clothing, resulting in making it impossible to differentiate between civilian and foe.

Intended and will remain.

unnecessary blufor ai to the north

These AI will be made careless unless any insurgent is dumb enough to run out into the open to the North of the AO. Intent is to sandwich Insurgents between a rock and a hard-place.

I think the civs were excellent, made us work hard to PID, large AO is hard to clear with numbers, more focused area may be better, all the trucks made me happy :smile:

AO will be greatly refined in V3, and suggested patrol paths will be included.

These AI will be made careless unless any insurgent is dumb enough to run out into the open to the North of the AO. Intent is to sandwich Insurgents between a rock and a hard-place.

You don't need AI if you have a AO limit, even if it isn't a hard AO (Invisible Wall) anyone wandering outside of it would be against your intent and people usually respect that (If they don't, a admin will deal with them).

This will remain, by design.

The amount of caches and total IEDs has been reduced as in testing I found it more efficient to reduce the ao size and the total amount of IEDs available to insurgents.

Edited by TrainDoc

Sign in to follow this