The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Add Graham1988 as Regular  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Add Graham1988 as Regular

• Yes
    • No

The last post in the internal thread is nearly a year old, and the last post in the personal review thread is just quoting the posts from the internal thread, the most recent of which is nearly a year old. I feel as though you're giving Graham an unfair shake.

That maybe so or I may be correct.  The thing is there is no positive comments for me to judge back on, only the negative sadly.

That maybe so or I may be correct.  The thing is there is no positive comments for me to judge back on, only the negative sadly.

In my experience people don't usually write positive comments in review threads. It's not unheard of, but again, it's hardly a good reason to vote no, especially when no one has had anything bad to say in nearly a year. 

Edited by azzwort

Kalohepirate, when my first year at UO had passed I personally asked for an update on my personal review thread, to see which areas I could improve upon. I was only provided feedback from two people, one comment being positive the other negative, although I had much more on my internal review. At that time I had also been told about only wanting to play TVT and people were viewing that as negative.

Over the past year I have worked to improve my behaviour and learn to play all types of missions, I think this shows due to not having a negative comment over the past year. This week I asked James to update my personal review thread and was surprised to see only comments from 2017 upon which to improve. I also have no bans to my name which I also think says quite a lot about my behaviour.

Whether this poll passes or not I will continue to do my best as I really want to become a core member of this community. 

Graham1988.

Edited by Graham1988

Voted No, 

User is overly defensive and will argue over justifications and excuses rather than accept blame or admit fault, in addition to disruption during mission selection. As a regular he would be expected to uphold the core values and standards on the primary which I am concerned he may not be able to do (professionalism and maturity) unless these behaviours are eliminated. While I feel that Graham will make a good regular in the future I am unable to vote yes at this time. It is my hope that this will serve as a clear indication of direction from which he can progress and poll for regular again in the near future, He does not have far to go but i feel is not quite there yet.

I don't think this user is a good fit for regular. When regulars and officers are raising questions of maturity and professionalism, I'd expect to be looking at the profile of a younger user who had been here for a longer period of time. I await being shown that old dogs can learn new tricks.

I don't think this user is a good fit for regular. When regulars and officers are raising questions of maturity and professionalism, I'd expect to be looking at the profile of a younger user who had been here for a longer period of time. I await being shown that old dogs can learn new tricks.

That's rich coming from you, if you're the example for what regulars look like in this community Graham should be getting 100%

User received a warning point for this post.

Edited by kalohepirate
3.2 - Racist, Offensive, Harassing, Bullying, or Personal Attacks.

After much deliberation I am voting no again.

VPope and Wolfie's posts have summed up my feeling pretty well, and while before I was more willing to accept the result of the vote as I thought I might've been in a much smaller minority with my views regarding maturity. However after seeing more Regulars raise the same concerns, I'd feel much better to have the time to better see Graham prove himself on the server, once he gets his new setup up and running.