The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
TheLocalPub

Field of view in Arma

Ever wanted to adjust your FOV in Arma? 

Enjoy a fov of 75-120 :smile:

This is awesome! Thanks for the link man. I'll definitely be testing this out later. I had absolutely no idea this existed.

Doesn't this decrease zoom in optics? I know for a fact it fucked up optics in A2, but im not sure if that's the case in A3.

I'm sure it does unless it's a 2D scope.
All FOV changes in games to a larger number decrease overall LOD at distance but that's the trade off for having a wider FOV

Edited by TheLocalPub

Maybe everyone already knows this, but if you have a keybind for the Zoom Out button, while on foot it'll increase your FoV quite significantly when used. You can then double-tap it to toggle the zoomed out state. I have it bound to one of the buttons on my mouse and use it whenever I need the extra situational awareness. It goes away when you aim down sights etc. though.