Sign in to follow this  
Matty93

Let's get some SQUAD going. Squad play sessions.

Hey UO.

I would like to just write this small post just to ask for interest in squad sessions on a weekly basis. If I can get some interest then I can see about organising some sessions so just write down below if you are interested.

Here's a poll to determine everyone's best options of interest. Please fill this out is interested.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMqXF0UfxCPB7XO9YDuKQ266Jlr0M_br5k34FEc3YEfobL3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Hey everyone. After a week of the poll being up the results show me that about 20 poeple are interested in playing squad so as of which iam going to post sessions on the calender. the results show mixed views on weekly or monthly sessions so iam going to take it down the middle and do them every two weeks. these will be held on either a Sunday or Wednesday. Keep and eye out on the calender.

As you have seen in the comments above about the event tomorrow please accept the RSVP on the side of the event page please