Sign in to follow this  
Newbould

Newbould dropping in!

Hey!

Thought I would introduce myself! My name is Newbould I am 23 and from the United Kingdom! I have been playing ArmA for around 10 years and  I have played realism for about 4 years across a few different communities. Work started to take over my life and couldn't partake in the required weekly ops/training missions so UO really suits me!

Looking forward to seeing you guys in game!

Newbould

Welcome Newbould glad to have you with us! We normally play on Friday and Saturday at 1800Z to 2359Z. Recommend before you jump on to take a look at this video , to get you up to speed on how we run things. Also don't be shy to hop to teamspeak and join us in any of the barracks channels :biggrin:

Edited by Bluef16

Welcome Newbould glad to have you with us! We normally play on Friday and Saturday at 1800Z to 2359Z. Recommend before you jump on to take a look at this video , to get you up to speed on how we run things. Also don't be shy to hop to teamspeak and join us in any of the barracks channels :biggrin:

Hey what time zone is this? I am on BST so! 

Zulu time is gmt+0 without DST. It is shown on the top left corner of this website.

Hey Newbould. It's great to see you here at UO. And it's great to see that you are donating straight away as a new member so thanks for that it all helps. Again make sure you watch this video that is linked above and sign up for a familiarisation course on our calendar. Any problems be sure to PM me on forums or try to catch me or other members on our team speak for help if you get any issues and I hope to see you on the server soon. Thanks again

Welcome to UO lad.

Blue gave you very good advice, ... watch the video before you play.  It is a very complete introduction and only takes 6 min of your life away.