The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Add S4dGuyInSn0 as a Regular  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Add S4dGuyInSn0 as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

S4dGuyInSn0 has been running courses for the UOTC and is helping with Course development. He plays Arma and is not a retard. He makes also makes missions. He should be a Regular.

This poll requires a two thirds vote lasting 1 week, ending on 2018-08-05.

This poll was put up at Regular Request

S4dguyInSn0 is positive contributor to the UOTC and the community. He's a good player, he contributes to the game play and the server. He deserves to be a regular. 

Voting no for now. I like sadguy he is a fun guy to be around, but he is not some one I take seriously (especially after the morphine incident). What courses are you running/helping with? The last time I see you ran a course was about a year ago. 

Voting No, I like S4dGuyInSn0 but "Helping with course development" is a statement that I dont think is true. Sno hasn't been around with UOTC for the past year except for the ocassional Famil course that he has missed sometimes. Sno might have the intention in the coming days to be active yet again but I will not vote on "Intentions", I know Sno has contributed previously into UOTC but past work although a benefit doesn't mean you can devote your time into this. If this poll was worded differently I would have voted yes.

I can recall no recent interactions with you, abstaining for the moment until more regulars offer their point of view.

Abstaining for now as I've not had no interaction with you really. Once I hear from others regulars and there point of view I will then vote yes.

I would like to hear from Sadguy on this. Is this something he wants?

He is not currently a donating member and probably can not respond directly in this poll.

Voting No, I like S4dGuyInSn0 but "Helping with course development" is a statement that I dont think is true. Sno hasn't been around with UOTC for the past year except for the ocassional Famil course that he has missed sometimes. Sno might have the intention in the coming days to be active yet again but I will not vote on "Intentions", I know Sno has contributed previously into UOTC but past work although a benefit doesn't mean you can devote your time into this. If this poll was worded differently I would have voted yes.

He's literally running his own informal mortar equipment famil tomorrow. 

He's literally running his own informal mortar equipment famil tomorrow. 

Blue's post was several hours before S4dguy posted his famil thread.

I understand Blue lives in a timezone a few hours ahead but that does not enable him the ability to read into the future. 

Originally I was going to question why this thread states he runs courses yet none of the courses recently are run by him.

Secondly this thread was so lazily posted I believe that has damaged S4d's chance. Hopefully S4dguy can respond when he becomes a donating member again.

Blue's post was several hours before S4dguy posted his famil thread. ..

It was before, but he posted it to the wrong section as he mentioned in his new the post. I think you can still reach the original one via a direct URL (here), its just not visible from the forum front page.

Abstaining for now since i can't remember any interaction with said user.

It was before, but he posted it to the wrong section as he mentioned in his new the post. I think you can still reach the original one via a direct URL (here), its just not visible from the forum front page.

This section of the forum isn’t not accessible to those who aren’t in UOTC as I can not access that link it seems

j0zh94, on 31 Jul 2018 - 14:40, said:

This section of the forum isn’t not accessible to those who aren’t in UOTC as I can not access that link it seems

Sorry, I did get a normal regular to confirm access to the URL previously, I guess that was either a one-off or subsequently deemed an error that was fixed. Image of my view on that topic below.

BGIu1dI.png

Edited by kail

Voting Yes based on character and past experiences. Not based on how a poll is written or his Pizza abilities are because I thought that’s how we do things now.

Cannot vote yes, why is he not saying anything on his own poll? I can also not remember that he ever apologized for the morphine teamkill. 

I am sorry but I can not vote yes in a regular poll when the nominee chooses not to speak up. Not even a thank you. How can we expect him to speak up in discussions on important matters? 

My genuine response is I had spoken to Wolfie, so the validation wasn't required for myself to vote. S4dguy has yet to respond on here, and after a questionable history and the poorly written poll, maybe he should.

My shitpost response is:

Voting Yes based on character and past experiences. Not based on how a poll is written or his Pizza abilities are because I thought that’s how we do things now.

I thought it was opposite day.

Edited by James27

Voting no. No response from the nominee, and even if he could not post due to iffy donor status, he could ask a regular to post something for him. Plus the ban from late 2016 is a little too close for my liking, considering it was major disruption with a month timeout from the community, and no apology was ever posted for this.

I can't vote in favor of this user with a clear conscience. I don't know how anyone could, with the exception of users who don't play A3 and therefore aren't impacted by persistent verbal disruption and past major disruptions.

In recent times, S4dguy has been a decent pick up for the UOTC.  He has gone out of his way to assist in many ways including running informal training sessions to assist people with mortars, assisted with various other tasks within UOTC.
S4d has been a pretty cool guy although in the past having had the "morphine" incident.  Sometimes the past needs to be dropped, many people in the past have had bans and ended up in regular positions. 

I believe S4d would make a good regular and would vote yes if I had the chance.

Best of luck S4d.