James

Ban - Belmont

Player: Belmont
A3 PID: b35fb28ee4c92097236273a3b1667c0e
TS3 ID: Zt77lcnXv9SMS+VU0U2SHvv19mE=
Length: 1 Month 24 Hours
Reason: 1/3/6 Month = Major Disruptions, as above but done in an aggressive or intentional manner w/o regard to playerbase or community.

Repeat behavior of Major Disruption
Personal Attacks/Racist/Sexist and other behaviors

24/48/72 Hour = Minor Disruptions repeated by players that do know better and have been told not to repeat said behavior.

Processor: James

User was seen today with yet another racist avatar with Anne Frank after being warned earlier in the week.

Edited by James27
Reduced based off of user's response.

I only put the avatar in order to show it to Sylong and forgot to remove it.

I was indeed warned by Blue at the beginning of the week and this was an error of my part.

As for ''Major Disruptions, as above but done in an aggressive or intentional manner w/o regard to playerbase or community.'' I wish to remark that i NEVER insulted someone or even got angry at someone on teamspeak and always have tried to remain as cordial as possible.

This avatar may have been offensive to some and i don't refute that it wasn't proper of me to even put it for a short amount of time on Teamspeak, but i also find the sentence a bit unfair.

I never have been banned nor warned except for this one single occasion  (by Blue, which i considered more like a friendly advice than a proper warning).

I realized that using this kind of pictures wasn't the smartest thing for me to do. I like dark humor, but realize that not everybody does and the fact that UO is a public teamspeak,  therefore must remain ''correct''.

I therefore sincerely apologize for those avatars, and promise not to use ''questionable'' images in my avatars ever again.

I never have been banned nor warned except for this one single occasion  (by Blue, which i considered more like a friendly advice than a proper warning).

User was warned with administrative action the next time he has it as his avatar . So no it wasn't friendly.