TS3 ID: 6gPJRqXfTVflSYtbAK5apZM3UKo=
Length: 24 Hour Ban Denied
Reason: Negligent Teamkill in CO51 The Frontier HC V5

Had an optic, fired several times at a friendly squad killing me
Processor: Starfox64

Edited by _FR_Starfox64
Processing

Could you provide more context.

As I understand it, this is a very dark mission and a lot of TK happened during it.

His squad was in a treeline less than 200m to the North of my squad and another squad, that were both moving north in our treeline. Despite the fact he should have known this, and had an optic on his weapon, he killed me, and it was not like a quick reaction and he happened to headshot me, he shot me several times from ~150m range taking time to aim.

Regardless of context, negligent TK is a bannable offense and I think the lack of enforcement of this has led to a lot of incompetence becoming common place.

I wasn't there at the time of incident, but at the start of the next mission, Leonidas did apologise to Spitfire for his TK.

Edit: spelling.

Edited by HelloCam3

Having played this mission with the same scope last night, it was difficult to PID. I myself was only able to do so because I was a MILAN Land Rover crew and my gunner had a higher powered optic than myself and could confirm my targets for me. The other people in the mission did not have this benefit and I could easily see someone misidentifying someone in that mission. 

Considering the terrible visibility and the fact that the user apologized, the user will not be banned.