The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Add RustyClutch as a Regular  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Add RustyClutch as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

I wish to nominate Rustyclutch for regularship.

Rusty has been a member of the community since 2014 in which time he has consistently been active on the ArmA server, as well as interacting and playing with many members of the community in other titles. Rusty has contributed to the community by assisting with object placement for the Rosche terrain as well as contributing videos and clips to help promote the community. Rusty has only one ban under his belt, which was a grenade ND back in 2015, but beyond this there is no cited negative behaviour from this user. Rusty has expressed interest in having a say in the direction of the community, hence this nomination for regularship. 

I hope you all agree with me and vote Rustyclutch to join our ranks.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasing one week, ending 2018-07-31.

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

Very easy yes from me, he works on rosche and plays on the server. All round he is a good guy.

I humbly accept this nomination. I plan on continuing my work on Rosche and expanding my video output and skill. I am also open to doing more to help to community and its members,

Edited by Rustyclutch

I've been one of many who has urged Rusty to put up a poll for a while now. He's a solid player and contributor who I have never had a bad interaction with. Voting yes!

Yes delightful dude to play with

I have always had great experiences with Rusty in game. A solid and competent player, easy yes.