The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Add Best2nd as a Regular  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Add Best2nd as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

I want to nominate myself for regularship.

Why do I want to become a regular you might ask?

I've been a member of this community for six years and I'm tired of watching it change without my input into it's inner working. I think it's time for me to finally step-up and engage in higher-level community operations, especially now since our community is facing hardships. I have a track record for helping people out with various things, mostly with mission-making, so I'm think I'll be able to contribute to this community in a positive way.

Regards,

Your resident kebab remover

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week, ending on 2018-07-30.

This poll has been put up at Member Request.

Voting yes, active in the community, helps with missions and makes videos show casing our gameplay. I think it's fair to give you a voice as you are a long time member, and benefit the community.

Edited by Kingslayer

Absodoodlylutley

You have been a very very cheerful person sofar, always ready to help and assist others when they reached their limit of knowledge in a topic you are competent in.

You are also a very pleasant player as far as I am able to remember playing with you never caused any issues (for me) at all.

Best2nd has shown great improvement within the community since I first saw him on the server. His adoption of learning mission making and producing videos has also benefited our community, therefore I think it is very much worthwhile and deserving that he receive his regularship.

Yes, he plays on the server frequently and is always a great squad member to have