The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Add PSGChisolm as a Regular  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Add PSGChisolm as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

psgchisolm has been a member since 2015, has no bans on record and is tanked in the top 90 most active players on the server. He is a competent player and has excellent taste in pizza. It is our opinion that he would make a welcome addition to the ranks of regulars.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week ending on 2018-07-28.

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

Can we please improve the general level of poll requests.
Pizza connoisseur typically is not a metric that we judge members of our community on.

If we wish to adapt all future members based on this criteria I feel we may not be able to judge all members, past and present in the same equal manner.

Strong and stable member of the community. Is also at the LAN and plays "The Game".

Edited by Lee

Voting yes, he as a good player and an former US Army Infantrymen, he is competent and professional on the server.

No, chisolm literally baits people in every conversation just to troll them. Also doesn't work on rosche.  :x

Edited by Haggerty

Met him IRL, hes an awesome guy, hes also a good player from what I've seen.

Last interaction is a bit ago but left a bad taste enough to still remember.

Lots of people voting in favour so I guess stuff changed so I will abstain.

That pizza thing is shitty, I am pretty sure there have been better things that could be said about Chislom that would make him a good addition than basically calling him "a good for nothing but making pizza".

Chism's been a name and person I've known for a while on the server, from what I've normally seen he's been a solid performing guy. He has said he supports UO and shares our core values, therefore I feel it's right to vote him into the regularship.

The Pizza was a quirp brought on by our current state (of alcohol), however before that having talked to him at the LAN he has shown interest and participated in our talks about the community.