The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
Impulse 9

MMO Removal - Briland

Remove Briland as MMO  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Briland as MMO

• Yes
    • No

We wish to submit for the consideration of the community a proposal to remove Briland from the position of MMO, Briland has held the role for a number of years in which time his levels of activity and participation have been seen to decline to the point of inactivity. The MMO has been ran by its defacto leader in the form of its senior delegates during this time. Briland's active involvement on the server has also been in decline, with his last connection in April of this year, this is likely owing to his increased involvement with UOAF.

This poll requires a majority vote lasting two weeks, ending on 2018-08-04.

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

Voting yes for reasons stated, the MMO has become a moribund office under his leadership, and he should step aside to allow new blood in.

Per discord, I feel this is relevant.

Gusy-Today at 9:01 PM

In Briland's poll: "this is likely owing to his increased involvement with UOAF." This is false, briland has been removed from the roster due to inactivity and has not flown in over a year.

Correcting that statement

Edited by Kingslayer

I don't see any reason to remove a (currently) redundant officer other than making a statement, abstaining.

I  truly believe that you need to be active to hold the rank of officer in any of the offices.

2qGUYr2.png

So based on that alone, can i only vote yes to this removal.

As a side note: I do value what you have done for the MMO, and the reasons you got voted in, would in my opinion still stand if you came back to being active.

Voting yes.

This seems underhanded and scummy given I have stated multiple times I would be glad to step down from MMO given a proper replacement.

I feel like Blackhawk will do a great job.