Add Blackhawk as a Regular?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Add Blackhawk as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

I wish to Nominate BlackHawk to become a regular once again. BlackHawk has almost 500 hours on the primary and has no ban record and has always been a commitment player. He has held regularship before which he relinquished upon his own request. He is also the mission review team lead overseeing the mission review team since October 2016.

All in all Good guy would be a fine regular (again)

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week ending on 2018-07-15.

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

No Brainer... Yes

Edited by Bluef16

Voted yes.

Its also worth mentioning that Blackhawk is a solid Mission Maker, and is the user to have contributed the most to the Olsen Framework with quality updates.

He helps maintain the Olsen framework, made the LOS checker and AI drivers mods, has helped numerous mission makers with scripts in their missions, and made some of the best missions on the primary.

The only issue I have is that we didn't vote him in sooner.

Blackhawk is an outstanding member of this community, updating Olsen's framework, assisting other members with scripting and mission making, making high quality missions himself and is a competent member on the primary. An easy yes vote.

easy yes. he has done so much for this community and supports ion every way he can. great guy to play with. yes!

Yes yes and yes, a great guy to be with and contributes to the community, and identifies himself as a "UOer" :D

I'd like to officially accept the nomination.

Thanks to everybody for your kind words, it's great to see that people appreciate my contributions so much. There's more cool stuff to come.

I'd like to officially accept the nomination.

Thanks to everybody for your kind words, it's great to see that people appreciate my contributions so much. There's more cool stuff to come.

Blackhawk. never have a doubt that honestly you do so much to contribute and I know a lot of people in this community appreciates every bit of it and im very surprised that your not already a regular. keep it going we all appreciate it mate

Voting yes so he can be chained in a basement and forced to continually work for the good of UO, he's recognised for the work he does for the community, and supported in those endeavours.

Voting yes in the hopes that he becomes MMO.