Add NHawk as a Regular  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Add NHawk as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

Hi, my name is Nighthawk2174 (Nhawk) and I would like to be considered for Regularship at UO.

First a little about me for those who I have not met.  I’m currently an aerospace engineering student at Iowa State University.  With the goal of making my way into the USN, or if something should happen to derail that dream the defense industry.

I’ve been a member since January 2014, became a UOAF member in 2017, and more recently a donator.  I started out here in UOAF and haven’t looked back.  I have dabbled in the other aspects of this community such as ARMA 3 but my home is UOAF.  Starting after my promotion to UOAF member I have taken an active role in mission creation, training, pick up flights, wiki creation and more recently a leadership role in our more recent shift towards DCS.

With UOAF in the middle of a DCS craze thanks to the release of the DCS F/A-18C Hornet, with my experience with the sim, have taken a very active role in both training and mission creation.  Becoming a regular would help reduce the workload on our current leadership and would allow me to better work with Brainling to manage the UOAF server.  Additionally, becoming a regular will allow me to set up events, host the server for training missions.  This will help me set up fun events and assist new pilots.  Helping me strive to improve the level of play at UOAF.  Now as I attempt to go one step further I would like to help promote the qualities that the UO charter promotes and what got me my UOAF membership.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week ending on 2018/07/08.

This poll was put up at Member Request

Nighthawk puts a ton of work into BMS and DCS events. He has been with here for over 4 years and is respected and loved by the players at UOAF. Regularship has been a long time coming for Nighthawk, and it looks like he's ready to take his first step into the greater community. An absolute yes from me.

Nighthawk is a great asset for UO and UOAF. He is active in mission making, always takes lead positions and is an incredibly competent pilot in multiple simulations and aircraft. For sure yes from me.

Known him for a very long time. Very great attitude and totally dedicated to UO and UOAF. He started out as an aspiring BMS wingman, started leading 4 ships, eventually ran packages, and now is one of the leading forces behind our new DCS event initiative. Use this participation history at UO as a yardstick for your voting decision. This guy has  already put his money where his mouth is in terms of community involvement, and I see regularship more as a formality for him.

Force

Nighthawk is one of our best and brightest in the UOAF. He's always around to help with anything BMS or DCS related and is an important component of both our frag teams. He regularly leads flights and does so with positivity and professionalism. He's an easy yes for me.

An active and welcoming member of UOAF. Yes!

Big resounding yes, he is a terrific pilot, and as others have mentioned, has been and will be instrumental in keeping UOAF up and running, and shaping it into the best version of itself.

This is exactly what happened to the Weimar Republic!

I have had no interactions with the user, abstaining for now.

My brief interaction with him was very positive. He is a great guy, wiling to help me out learn to fly and had patience to teach me new things. He also makes great missions with A10s.

Abstaining due to having had 0 interactions with the user.. ( i really need to get DCS working....)

Yes

Edited by Perfk

Other than Gusy and Dark he's contributed the most to UOAF. Especially in the past few months.

Yes.

I've had no interactions with Nighthawk, but based on other users' opinions I am voting yes.