Add PaxJaromeMalues as a Regular  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Add PaxJaromeMalues as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

Hi, it has been one and a half years since my last application. Hence I have been asked multiple times by multiple individuals to restate my intention of becoming a regular.

I am still aware of the resposibilities of the regularship at UO and will represent the SOPs to the best of my abilities.

I am sofar still only contributing via the UOTC, as I am not capable of any other form of support.

None of my tasks in the UOTC require regularship or are reason for this application.

I apply for regularship out of the interest to parttake in the development and upholding of this community.

I want to listen and then listen some more and maybe state my opinion in whatever matter it might be needed to activate collective action amongst the regulars.

Kinds regards

Pax

PS: I fixed my mic gain and have tried not to yell at people too much. Honest.  :biggrin:

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week ending on 2018/07/07.

This poll was put up at member request.

Despite my regular disagreements with Pax I have no doubt that he works hard to try and improve things for the community. He beat me to the poll by posing himself on this one, a yes from me.

Azzwort and all the other UOTC buoys can corroborate that pax has a stunning work ethic towards UOTC. 100% yes.

I haven't particularly got on with Pax Jerome, he is awfully German, and probably wants UO to have more Bratwurst and overly gassy beer, it is undeniable that he has put a lot of effort into UO with his work with UOTC.

While he could do his work with the UOTC without being a regular, I feel it is good to recognise someone who has put effort into the community, who wishes to continue to do this, and wants to have a say in the community's direction. That's the sort of person we want to encourage more of, voting yes.

Edited by Kingslayer

Why didn’t we vote you in earlier? Voting Yes.

Misconduct on the server in form of yelling at people that in my POV didn't do their job properly. Like shooting at me or continuously being incapable of following simplistic orders.

I apparentley also came along a lot more hostile than intended. Strict, yes, but I never wanted to be hostile to people.

Azzwort and all the other UOTC buoys can corroborate that pax has a stunning work ethic towards UOTC. 100% yes.

I haven't particularly got on with Pax Jerome, he is awfully German, and probably wants UO to have more Bratwurst and overly gassy beer, it is undeniable that he has put a lot of effort into UO with his work with UOTC.

While he could do his work with the UOTC without being a regular, I feel it is good to recognise someone who has put effort into the community, who wishes to continue to do this, and wants to have a say in the community's direction. That's the sort of person we want to encourage more of, voting yes.

I could life with some more Mini-Bratwürste mit Sauerkraut und Kartoffelstampf, always, all the time, favorite meal. I try to be less awfully german all the time, but that then leads to me acting more german than ever. Circle of death.

Edited by PaxJaromeMalues