Add Wolfie as a Regular  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Add Wolfie as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

I wish to submit for consideration for regularship Mr Wolfie

Now before you call up your local supplier of pitchfork sharpening accessories and check your tank of torch pitch is fully loaded hear me out. While it is widely known that Wolfie has a somewhat checkerd past it has been over 5 years since his last documented ban, more than 3 years since his last regular poll and aside from some criticism over his plan in one mission and some misunderstanding over a poorly phrased joke there have been no negative feedback reports since 2013. 

Since starting his current job it is my opinion that Wolfie has matured significantly, in fact his behavior is now quite the opposite of his past self, upholding standards of play on the server and reporting incidents of rule breaking. He has contributes missions and scripting support and while still very much strong willed he is a very pleasant fellow to speak with and to play arma with.

In my opinion worthy of regularship.

This Poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting one week, ending on 2018-06-09

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

Abstaining for time being, I haven't been active enough to really have any real conversations with you. Later, If I vote it would be yes.

I am sensing a deep seat of irony to hear this coming from me, who has tried to have him banned in the past for his behaviour and generally detested him.

But these days Wolfies actually very alright and very different from his past furpersona. So I'll vote yes for him becoming a Reg.

Provisionally yes, pending confirmation of disposal of fursuit

Y... Yes

post-3284-0-83981600-1528137776_thumb.jpg

Edited by CathFawr

I am sensing a deep seat of irony to hear this coming from me, who has tried to have him banned in the past for his behaviour and generally detested him.

But these days Wolfies actually very alright and very different from his past furpersona. So I'll vote yes for him becoming a Reg.

I am abstaining at the moment as I don't have much time to play at the moment and haven't seen all that much of Wolfie on the server. There seem to be a lot of +ves coming from other regs about recent behaviour which very much clashes with my memories of "Old Wolfie".

Unless I hear something from the current dissenters I suspect I may fall down on the side of 'yes'.

I am sorry but I can not vote yes in a regular poll when the nominee chooses not to speak up. Not even a thank you. How can we expect him to speak up in discussions on important matters?