Add Deathstrike as a Regular  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Add Deathstrike as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

I wish to nominate Deathstrike for regularship. 

Deathstrike has been a member of the community since 2010 in which time he has been consistently active participating on the primary and in other games. He tanks in the top 100 most active arma players. He has only one ban on record for accidental TK from 2012. A competent player and level headed individual (barring some of his steam library) It is my opinion that he would make a welcome addition to the ranks.

He is also a competent war thunder player. Yes.

Despite knowing about certain games in this degenerate's steam library, I am still compelled to vote yes if he has decided he wants to be a reg again.

Edited by Cheesemenbashi

More PR Fata Scorpion Wielding AIs

Yes

I promise not to pollute the forum with anime tiddies if returned as a Regular.

Also other things, missions with the wrong callsigns, missions where the AI can shoot through trees, missions with Scoprion AI who shoot you from 500m away to name but a few. I'll also keep helping with vetting mods for our modpack to expand our mission variety with the introduction of new factions or features from reputable or inhouse mods to ensure we can keep our mission base interesting.

It's my hope we can continue to build our reputation with United Operations to be a firm deliverer of fun engaging teamwork based gameplay within our weekend ArmA sessions.

See you fuckers at the LAN.

Well, changing my vote to no, now.

My young eyes would be scorched at the sight of anime bobs.

Voting yes on premise of no anime bobs.

Yes, solely because outnumbering the yellow names at the lan by a greater margin is appealing to me