Sign in to follow this  
Cavalierr

LOA :(

Hey everyone, 

unfortunately, its come that time where i have to take leave from UO for quite sometime. Im not 100% sure how long i will be gone but i have become a comp player for R6S and have joined an ESL team within the past month and a half. My priorities have shifted quite a bit from arma to R6, as i have been constantly laboring over practices, scrims, and playing in GO4s. Our team has high aspirations, we are hoping to either win the next challenger league qualifier or qualify for CCS (which is another comp league for siege.) This isnt a good bye by any means, but rather a see you later. Ill be hopping on the primary when i can, and still send daddy impulse my dono money every month. 

Thanks to everyone here who practically gave me my start in PC gaming, if i end up going pro ill tell my fans that speed is key and the violence of action (concepts that can be applied quite well to R6, surprisingly).

See you guys around

I'm his manager and can confirm that Cavalierr will be focusing his time and effort on his eSports career. 

Good luck Cavalier, Like Jethro said above, do tell us when you'll hit the finals and which comps, we'd very much like to see how it goes :D

Edited by HitTheMan

I've never met You, but I've heard your name being whispered in the air waves of the long range, best of luck with becoming a pro swat man.

Hey man, I played with you and I can only say positive things about your experience in R6S

Have fun SWAT boi