James

Ban - Jed Stevens

Player: Jed Stevens

A3 PID: 9b560ed1e83d940c7324b58c1e2e3e01

TS3 ID: HcOLiIe/Q2Ez8AvY0ggHeOJxUk4=

Length: 24 hours Time served

Reason: Ramboing

Processor: James

24/48/72 Hour = Minor Disruptions repeated by players that do know better and have been told not to repeat said behavior.

• Communication Failures - non responsive members in critical assets, and or intentional ignoring of commands/orders.

User ran from his squad in TVT54 Abbadaez Assault to kill a sniper which he had not been asked to do. User then continued on his path and ended up on opposite side of the objective and ended causing a minor friendly fire incident. User made no effort to rejoin his squad.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/911293473583399075/9DE289FDE817BFAD1A94A595D1D0A8E1C298B547/

Edited by James27
Ban reduction to time served

I apologized to you in teamspeak and told you that I got lost. The sniper team of sheriff had flanked us and killed people next to me. I had to make a move or he would have killed me too. I killed sheriff and had friendlies with me when i did i said lets continue west because i thought the sniper wiped our my team. I didn't hear anymore comms from my squad leader and I was kinda lost at this point and so i continued west which is where i thought the obj was and where i shot at someone with a spotter scope. I didn't realize the friendlies that were with me on sheriffs body didn't follow me. I found the sniper i shot at from a distance and did drag the spotter scope a few feet but i didnt take his gear. It wasn't until i realized where the shots were coming from that i headed back towards the actually obj area which i think brought me to the other side of the compound. I did shoot someone in the back of the head which was friendly and im sorry but based on where i ended up i thought it was hostile. The camo in that mission was impossible to tell apart at a distance so when i found my way back to the obj I held my fire on Gkenny and morlocks group and rejoined friendlies. I'm really sorry and i should have payed attention in the briefing. Ive been here many years without a ban and would like to not mess that up with a big mistake.

Edited by Jed Stevens

From my point of view, when the element that I was with reached the building that Jed was in, he stated that he went to respond to a flanking sniper threat. He then stated that he lost the rest of the platoon and made it in to town and couldn't really figure out what was going on in the objective, as at that point the assault was in full swing and enemies and friendlies were mixed in together.

Given the genuine apology from Jed and a lack of history of doing this kind of thing, the ban has been reduced.

In future, please try to remain in contact with your TL/SL, and if you get lost make an attempt to get back to the PLT. The plan in this case was clearly marked and it would not have been hard to find the rest of the PLT.