Add Lee as a Regular  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Add Lee as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

I wish to submit for consideration for regularship Her Lee

Lee has been a member since 2015 and is very active on ts most night and partakes in many of the non official games played. He has no record of bans or negative behaviour and is a very level headed and pleasant fellow to play games with, if somewhat prone to hard grind syndrome. I have only good things to say about Lee and would highly recommend him for the position.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week, ending on 2018/05/01.

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

I demand of you a 5 year plan of how you plan to change the community for the better. You know... the group of people you you play video games online with. "We" demand you invest hundreds of hours on developing this plan. Just like everyone else had to do.

I am very concerned about the number of Germans becoming regulars. I will vote yes for Lee because he seems like a good chap, always had good interactions with him, however this better not be the precursor to some sort of Anschluss at UO.

Edited by Kingslayer

I haven't had alot of interaction with you but will take others feedback and vote yes as you sound like a nice chap so I'll take everyone's word for it

I cannot see the reasoning why we need five Germans as regulars. If we traded one of the existing (not naming names), then I could get behind this. Voting no.

Actually voting yes, Lee is good people.

Voting yes. Good lad who i've never had a bad interaction with.

(I, for one, welcome our new German overlords.)