Add Scharkk as a Regular  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Add Scharkk as a Regular

• Yes
    • No

I wish to submit for consideration for regularship Herr Scharkk

Scharkk has been a member of the community since 2012 and he is in the top 30 most active players on the server. He has a clean record with no recorded bans or infractions and is regarded by myself and others as a solid and competent player. Scharkk is a pleasant fellow and I have nothing bad to say about him, I feel that he would make an excellent addition to the regular base.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week, ending on 201804/22

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

Nomination submitted by me, an easy yes another long standing member that should have been a regular a long time ago.

Yes from me. Pleasant person to play with. Contributes financially. Plays the game very often. Great player. Easy yes

Suspiciously German, but I will vote yes as he’s a good chap.

300% Yes! One of the more postive members of the community ! Never not enjoyable , long overdue

Voting yes, on the basis that he can give us inside German knowledge for working on Rosche... If he can not provide I will be unhappy boy.  :wink:

I'm holding my judgement untill I get a 5 year plan on how you intent to contribute to the community. We all know every other regular had to submit one. Ill need it to be 20 pages long for each year. You will also need a stamp from UOTC, I know i know, UOTC officers, as is tradition, disappear when they take office. So you just need to get the stamp 3 seconds after they take office.