Add Nighttripz as a Regular?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Add Nighttripz as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

I wish to nominate Nighttripz for consideration as a Regular.

Nightripz has been a member since 2013 and is in the top 60 moist active players on the server. I have always found Nighttripz to be a pleasant and courteous member who is particularly active in the many other games that are played. He is an active player on the server with no bans or any negative comment on the record. I feel that he would make an excellent addition to the community and is an all round nice guy. Exactly the kind of person we want representing UO.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week, ending on 2018/04/20.

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

User has been around for ages. Never heard any negative stories about said user and can only recall positive gaming experiences with him. Yes.

Easy yes from me. Always a pleasure to play with. Have never heard him say anything badly towards anyone. A great player at the game and plays very often. It's about time he was a regular.

Edited by Matty93

And thus, here I am.

First of all, I want to say thank you all for the nomination and all the great responces so far.

If there are any questions I will answer them as fast as I can, and by my best abillities.

I would vote yes due to being a very good friend, but forums are being stupid

Voting yes, as I've not had any bad interactions with Nighttripz and he has been around way longer than me. However, I can't recall seeing him playing on the server for quite some time.

I could be wrong, though, as I haven't been able to play every night on the weekends lately.

Edited by SgtDeadly12