Sign in to follow this  
Nomad

Are courses being offered?

I already got familiarized done. Read that's the only one currently provided then saw Blue doing Land Nav and what-not. Wasn't around when it was going on sadly. What's the deal? I'd love to train. Any training, all training. Train me.

- Nomad

Hi Nomad,

developing and running consistent courses has way more to it than visible to the out side.

Currently UOTC is trying to get some practice courses back to schedule, but there is no ETA on that.

You can use the UOTC Codex (official UOTC documentation) to educate yourself with official content and visit the ArmA3 Guides Section (which is provided by the user base, but not necessarily checked by UOTC).

If you feel like contributing to UOTC, you can apply to become an junior instructor yourself as long as you are able to contribute beyond the initial enthusiasm (we never can habe enough active instructors).

~Pax

Hi Nomad,

developing and running consistent courses has way more to it than visible to the out side.

Currently UOTC is trying to get some practice courses back to schedule, but there is no ETA on that.

You can use the UOTC Codex (official UOTC documentation) to educate yourself with official content and visit the ArmA3 Guides Section (which is provided by the user base, but not necessarily checked by UOTC).

If you feel like contributing to UOTC, you can apply to become an junior instructor yourself as long as you are able to contribute beyond the initial enthusiasm (we never can habe enough active instructors).

~Pax

I'd absolutely like to contribute. I'll throw in my application. Thank you Pax.