DarkFib3r

UOAF sign-up for Falcon Online event (Jan 6)

Please let me know in this thread whether you would like to fly for UOAF during the Falcon Online event. This Event will start on January 6 on 1600 GMT and details can be viewed here: http://falcon-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=2734.msg30486;topicseen#new

Anyone is welcome to fly under UOAF. If you do, conduct yourself with integrity and honor at FO at all times, including following their SOPs and the rules of their admins.

I'll register the people on this list on December 29.

I'm in. Did my speed test with them a couple years ago and my internet hasn't changed.

Edited by Brainling

Is this a one time event or will it be every Saturday’s ?

Are we registering for January 6th only or for a whole event ?

i am in one way or another, although i will always prefer to fly with you guys. just asking, which side you are planing to sign us in for event.

Is this a one time event or will it be every Saturday’s ?
Are we registering for January 6th only or for a whole event ?

i think he is gonna post our names in FO and register us for whole event. last one was a draw. because we were not there :cool:

i am using FFaFafy nickname in FO. looking forward for it. catch you all there.

and as a side note, they are requesting a speedtest not before than a month i believe. mine is not changed for years but they said to me to post my speedtest again on 3# test event.

This registration is for the entire event. You can fly anytime you want, with whomever you want, over the course of the event (which is 7 days, I believe).

As for teams, I'll let Archer decide; he usually slots groups so that things are balanced.

So it’s a server running 24/7 during a whole week ? If yes you can register me. I’ll do the Speedtest

I think I flew once on FO a very long time ago with à French squad called Les Rapaces

Due to time zone differences I have registered already as Blue Side=>LoneWolf. However, I would love to fly with you guys.

(in a case Archer will slot UOAF as FRY, I will ask to change to FRY side as well).

Sign me up!

Not sure how much I'll be available during the week, but I'll try to block time out on Saturday or Sunday if we can get some advance notice on when everyone is going to fly.

I’ll try and show up too, but works schedules really crap right now. I’m not registered for FO this season yet; do I need to or are is someone coordinating with UOAF as a unit?

I’ll try and show up too, but works schedules really crap right now. I’m not registered for FO this season yet; do I need to or are is someone coordinating with UOAF as a unit?

I'll register the group in this thread to fly under UOAF on Dec. 29, but you will be responsible for posting your own speed test at FO which will qualify you to play on their server.

Switched sides to FRY.

Due to time zone differences I have registered already as Blue Side=>LoneWolf. However, I would love to fly with you guys.

(in a case Archer will slot UOAF as FRY, I will ask to change to FRY side as well).

Edited by elka