Sign in to follow this  
Impulse 9

ATLAS Mod: LHD Plus

Add Atlaks Mod: LHD Plus to the modpack?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Add Atlaks Mod: LHD Plus to the modpack?

• Yes
    • No

v1.41

Basically it adds an LHD

Images

atlas-lhd-template-v10-2_4.jpg

atlas-lhd-template-v10-1_4.jpg

This all will sound arrogant and dickish but it's just how I feel on the matter.

I want more toys, simple as that. I don't play much on the server, I know. That's because the content we have currently just isn't what I want. I could "pretend" but I don't want to.

Included files: ATLAS_Weapons.pbo ATLAS_Water.pbo ATLAS_LanguageCfg.pbo

Size : 57 MB

No dependencies

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

This poll requires a 3/4 vote lasting 1 week.

Has this been tested with the mod pack?

I second kalohe's question.

I'm all for new content, provided it works with our modpack, if there are no problems with the mod then I will vote yes.

Turns out the requester realised the mod is indeed broken after posting this poll. Voting no.

68Iaped.png?1

Edited by James27

Don't see it as an addition, We've done amphibious assaults from similar structures also air assaults could be done of any carrier. 

Currently Unsure.... Will abstain for now

Currently abstaining, but I have three questions.

Most importantly, to reiterate what others have said, has this been tested with the modpack?

Secondly, what does this really add to UO's gameplay? I'm an immersion freak, but while weapons or vehicles will be frequently used, an LHD will only be used in a minority of missions, and there are other platforms to start amphibious or airborne missions from.

Thirdly, why are the pictures showing off the mod night shots? It doesn't exactly give us a good idea of the quality of the model, and just adds to the low effort feel of this poll that has already been remarked upon.

Edited by Kingslayer

Do you want Embassy to be remade?

Do you like fun?

Do you hate azzwort?

Do you like mods?

Do you like 90% realism?

Do you want Force_Majeure to come out of meeshun making retirement?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, vote yes on this poll. Those voting no are spergs and pay more attention to file size than sovietpolarbear’s weapons det team.

Force

Voting no.

File Size.

I'm more concerened about carrier size... Will polishing it take all night? Can we fit a Russo-American task force on it?

pay more attention to file size than sovietpolarbear’s weapons det team.

Obviously, they are on the FIREBASE and have nothing better to do than measure their muatra file size.