Sign in to follow this  
Jak

Iron Front Event Public AAR

Thanks for attending guys, please post your opinons/videos/screenshots/stories here!

Please post any media in here, videos or screenshots with spoiler tags, please.

Edited by Impulse 9

I'd also like to say, if you are interested in making missions for the next one, message a PRO, or JakCurse, or myself, we will push you in the right direction, especially after what was learned tonight. 

Event was very good, I arrived after the COOP problems, joined once the TVTs started. around 2020z

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUypVswqH_w (Assault on Tarawa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLidOZS6fI (Wehrmacht Assault on Red Army held town)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN6OeUIQ7UI (Brittish Army moves through Jungle and takes enemy AA position)

Edited by Viktor

Pictures:

IFCO29_Flak_Guns_V02:

jDaDWiD.jpg

EaCAcqx.jpg

nFmbGVi.jpg

IFCO79_Echoes_of_Salerno_V3 (Never got past the beach but, got pictures):

q07J2tO.jpg

pvj5y8X.jpg

vBOHhEf.jpg

d7sh5Eb.jpg

lOLFTJn.jpg

IFCO83_NC1_First_Clash_V1:

UncdJBu.jpg

8EUcW0b.jpg

saqxurM.jpg

vNdd1BU.jpg

oAxwXZw.jpg

EnW1u45.jpg

IFCOTVT83_NC2_Jaegers_V1:

8YqJ6L4.jpg

A7oryUZ.jpg

LFF2ZO4.jpg

dmlvJ5d.jpg

YL08mjS.jpg

1toZSxm.jpg

IFTVT120_Za_Rodinu_v2:

VX0VnuL.jpg

IFCO60_HC_Blood_and_Sand_V3/V4 (Both times):

URxE9Zh.jpg

HZMMKjK.jpg

jvC6ee2.jpg

All in all a fun time barring ACE Issues (None of the missions weren't really broken, just ACE3 stuff like wind and cookoff)

Edited by Reddish_Red

I had fun, but was quite disappointed with the ACE issues. However getting 80 people to play my missions now means I can make some easy changes (eg making the drop zone in Jagers much smaller) so they will be quickly ready for the next event, which hopefully should be a lot quicker to set up.

Thank you to all who made this event happened. 

I had a blast, and I can't wait for more. There were some hiccups regarding ACE, but everything turned out good in the end. I enjoyed all the missions, and thank you to the mission makers for putting the time and effort in. 

Amazing Norway mission. Great fun at the event ! would do it again anytime.

@28:00 that was me shooting you guys going across that open field. Thank god for pulling rear security, there was only me + 2 other guys there. It just really sucks that the PL decided to move us into the town. I was watching you guys moving like a hawk haha. We never forgot about you guys just was forced to reposition :sad:

@28:00 that was me shooting you guys going across that open field. Thank god for pulling rear security, there was only me + 2 other guys there. It just really sucks that the PL decided to move us into the town. I was watching you guys moving like a hawk haha. We never forgot about you guys just was forced to reposition :sad:

Well lunchy you definetly took out Xeno.