Impulse 9

SovietPolarBear

Add SovietPolarBear as a Regular?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Add SovietPolarBear as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

My name is Sovietpolarbear and I would like to become a regular again. I have been playing games with United Operations for 6 ½ years and UO is the gaming community I have been a part of the longest. I originally resigned in 2013 due to personal reasons, but I returned in 2014. Originally I was not in a position to donate to the server when I came back, but I am now and have been doing so for the past year.

I want to be become a regular for the same reason I stayed a regular during the ArmA II days: to participate in the governance of UO. The player base of UO was growing during ArmA II. The growth in ArmA II required many regulars to not only play and lead by example but to also maintain the quality of gameplay. Either by participating in UOTC and or vote in polls created to improve the charter or improve the modpack. While we rarely see polls set up to change the community, I still want to participate in the regular sub-forum of the community I have been putting my time and money into.

I believe I am qualified for the position of regular because of  the frequent leadership roles I take on the server including key leadership roles for past events such as Vanguard and Turkey Puncher. I have contributed to the primary server by producing many missions including making a mission for the upcoming WW2 event.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week, ending on 2017-11-16.

This poll was put up at user request.

Yes, I enjoy playing Arma with you, and think you would make a fine regular. You still haven't written that AAR from my Ottawa visit, which made me rethink voting yes  :tongue:

I am seeing a lot of no votes at the moment with no reasoning behind them and I would like to know why. I’m open to discuss why you may be voting no and how I can improve. If some of you are abstaining let us talk about it. Feel free to PM me or talk to me on TS why you won’t vote yes, I won't bite.

Edited by Sovietpolarbear

I am seeing a lot of no votes at the moment with no reasoning behind them and I would like to know why. I’m open to discuss why you may be voting no and how I can improve. If some of you are abstaining let us talk about it. Feel free to PM me or talk to me on TS why you won’t vote yes, I won't bite.

Because your memes are shit.

Voted yes

Is a previous regular, and have never had a bad experience with him. Voting yes.