Add Sylong as a Regular?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Add Sylong as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

I wish to nominate Sylong for consideration as a Regular.

Sylong has been a member of United Operations since 2013, and is in the top 100 (fell fort by 4) most regular players on the server. In past 4 years I have found him to be quite the joker however unlike some other members he is able to switch from joking to serious when the times are appropriate. I have only good things to say about him and as an active donor member I feel that he would be more than suitable to become a regular. If any of you have any concerns about his nomination I would encourage you to speak to him, as I'm sure he would have no qualms discussing them with you.

All round good guy.

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week ending on 2017-11-15.

Can the nominator please elaborate more on these two statements:

In past 4 years I have found him to be quite the joker however unlike some other members he is able to switch from joking to serious when the times are appropriate.

Where and when have you experienced this?

I have only good things to say about him...

Like what?

Yes, Sylong has been here for a while and has been nothing but constructive and helpful. 

I always enjoy playing games with Sylong, and believe he is reg material.

Easy yes from me. Sylong is an all round great guy. Pleasure to be around and play with. Great friend. Easy yes from me.

Can the nominator please elaborate more on these two statements:

Where and when have you experienced this?

Like what?

Before you start your criminal cross examination let me stop you in your tracks. 

I nominated Sylong, I experienced his ability to switch between joking and being serious while playing on the primary on multiple occasions if required i can provide corroborative witness statements.

The good things i can say about him are that he lightens the mood and is always a joy to converse or to play with on the server as well as in other games that are played at this community. Furthermore he never has anything bad to say about anyone, always providing an excellent example of our core community values. If it would please the court I can provide signed character references from other members of the community.

If you have further questions then feel free to ask them, but if we could ovoid turning yet another poll into a scene from a few good men that would be great.

Edited by VPope

Before you start your criminal cross examination let me stop you in your tracks. 

I nominated Sylong, I experienced his ability to switch between joking and being serious while playing on the primary on multiple occasions if required i can provide corroborative witness statements.

The good things i can say about him are that he lightens the mood and is always a joy to converse or to play with on the server as well as in other games that are played at this community. Furthermore he never has anything bad to say about anyone, always providing an excellent example of our core community values. If it would please the court I can provide signed character references from other members of the community.

If you have further questions then feel free to ask them, but if we could ovoid turning yet another poll into a scene from a few good men that would be great.

Thank you Vpope for those Awesome words and also for nomination, i promise not to do anything too stupid...

I have seen Sylong around for many a month now and have grown to love him.  He is a very influential member of the community.
Good luck Papa Bear!
Yours,
Sweet Cheeks.

Edited by Pill421

Cannot visualize an interaction with you. Abstaining for the timebeing.

Thank you. Your elaborating has created a clearer picture in what you saw when you decided to nominate him.

Sylong has always been a great positive guy to be around as Pope says he's quite a joker but if you ask him to switch into serious mode he'll give you 100% he's been an FTL under me several times. Never heard him address anyone in a heated manner or so. Never is he's joking addressed in an annoying manner or aggravated manner (none of that do it for the meme crap). Sylong is an all around nice guy who can be a nice positive influence. 

Voting Yes

Edited by Bluef16

Sylong does not understand anything other than being a good guy. Also gives good speeches. Yes

Yes, great guy. Always positive and like VPope says, can be serious when the time calls for it.

I would encourage people that vote no to give constructive feedback to Sylong, allowing him to work on the areas that you feel he needs to.

I'm a big fan of Sylong, He is a funny guy to be around, and is able to switch to serious when needed. (sure you some times have to remind him)

I believe he would be a great Regular, and someone to look up to.

Only annoyance is from outside of Arma where his lack of a "push to talk" key is letting us know everything that goes on in his house. - I suggest that you see if you can adjust the microphone activation level to as high as possible to avoid unnecessary activation.

Voted yes.