Add HitTheMan as a Regular?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Add HitTheMan as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

Hello, I'd like to nominate HitTheMan for regular, he has been a member of the community since 2013.

I have known him since he joinned the community back in 2013 and I'm adamant he'd make a great addition to the regular base, he is interested in assisting me with PRO work, although there isn't much at the moment, and has expressed desire to run events, which is sorely needed from the regular-base. Along with the paperwork, that I would have him working on, I believe his opinion would furher populate and diversify the wealth of regulars we have, further compounded by being a longtime member having experienced the ups and downs we've had, including less-desired members, he would provide an experienced opinion.

Along with what he adds, players who are not immature, desire to help, stick around and play definitely qualify for regular, with added additions of a desire to assist the offices, they, in my opinion, make well rounded regulars that can contribute to policy and critically work towards making them feel integrating into policy discussion at their community, regardless, in these fields, HitTheMan qualifies and I, again, believe he'd make a great addition.

I've asked him to write a bit about himself, here it is:

Hello,

I'm HitTheMan, I’m currently an apprentice for becoming a Chemistry process operator. I am Swedish Citizen but moved to Norway. I have been playing at United Operations since 19th of October, 2013. In the start, I was on and off, but for the past 2 years, I’ve started to become more active within the community and on arma, and have been trying to contribute something greater to the community. I know I have problems with communication and/or speech, primarily from me being Norwegian, leading to me being bloody hard to understand, but trying my hardest to turn that 180 degrees. I take Leadership positions regularly when I feel like I can lead, though may try to avoid when I’m mentally exhausted. Also try to take admin early and regularly (If possible), if no one else has taken it to try to get votes going to continue our mission train.

I'd love to be a regular, and thank you for the consideration.

This poll was put up at Regular request.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting one week, ending on 2017-11-11.

Sure, plays the game, steps up for leadership and administration, overall nice guy.

Yes

Forgot to mention in my bit that I've nominated HitTheMan.

Edited by HeadShot

If you promise to stop saying "how copy, over?" at the end of every radio transmission, will vote yes.

Yes, but only after he wins a spelling bee competition 

Edited by Bluef16

If you promise to stop saying "how copy, over?" at the end of every radio transmission, will vote yes.

I promise, may need a punch or two in the face to remember, but I will.

Yes, but only after he wins a spelling bee competition 

I'll, paiss, chers, thougytgh,.

Edited by HitTheMan

Fuck it, why not.

also suddenly donating I see that HitTheMan(Jk)

Edited by Jethro