Add Red Crown as a Regular?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Add Red Crown as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone,

My name is RedCrown.

I’m a laid back 21 year old user form California, United States. I have been playing with UO since September of 2012. I would like to be a Regular with UO in order to take a more active roll in the direction of the community and new additions. Playing at UO since 2012 I've seen many members join and leave, and believe I can be a positive impact on voting and discussions. I mostly play ArmA, and I'm on the teamspeak whenever I’m at my computer. I would like to contribute to this community in any way I can, be it as a delegate or just extra help. I am looking forward to results.

Sincerely,

RedCrown

This poll was put up at Regular Request.

This poll requires a 2/3 vote lasting 1 week ending on 2017-11-11.

Voting no, RedCrown you are a good guy and my friend, but I personally dont think you would make for a good regular due to your constant use of "memes" and level of maturity. Also was this poll put up at reg request or personal? because the quote looks like a personal request and not a reg request. 

Edited by Haggerty

Constant annoyance of users in the barracks, failure to recognise what he did wrong when asked to stop. Going to need some persuasion to vote yes.

I like you personally, but above issues mean I am voting no at this time, as currently I think you are not regular material.

Voting no, RedCrown you are a good guy and my friend, but I personally dont think you would make for a good regular due to your constant use of "memes" and level of maturity. Also was this poll put up at reg request or personal? because the quote looks like a personal request and not a reg request.

This poll was put up as a reg request, I feel I can add something to this community. Perhaps a more relaxed perspective compared to the regulars you are used to seeing.

Constant annoyance of users in the barracks, failure to recognize what he did wrong when asked to stop.

For clarification this is what I meant by maturity and "meming"  in my previous post.

"Perhaps a more relaxed perspective compared to the regulars you are used to seeing." There is a reason why regulars aren't really "relaxed" as you put it. Being a regular is serious business, our actions have consequences. If we are relaxed on the server then people will not be as serious.

Edited by Haggerty

because the quote looks like a personal request and not a reg request.

Reg nomination with personal message from the user?

Redcrown, I'd like to hear in what manner you intend to contribute and your reasons for not having done so thus far.

I feel that you don't meme around in the barracks more than anyone else, but if you can rectify the issues that have been raised regarding that, I'm sure those points will cease to be.

I personally can't recall you ever being disruptive on the server. Abstaining, but leaning yes pending your reply based on my interactions with you.

Redcrown, I'd like to hear in what manner you intend to contribute and your reasons for not having done so thus far.

The most I've done is play on the server, lead, and take part in discussions in the barracks, apart from that I intend to take part in the community discussions and operations.

Edited by RedCrown

Sorry, but I haven't seen you on the server all that much. I would like to see you on the server more before I vote you into to a leadership position in the community. Maybe play for a few more months and then try for regular again.

I would also like to see more of you on primary. However, I do find the "relaxed perspective" comment somewhat disconcerting. It implies that you'll be relaxed about some aspect of your duties and/or responsibilities as a Regular.. or that you currently feel there is an issue here. Voting no currently.

I've enjoyed red crown's company and i feel he could be serious when he needs to be.

Voting yes