Add J. Clark as a Regular?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Add J. Clark as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

Hello all. 

My name is J. Clark/Tzarski, I am 20 years old, and I'm a University student from the United Kingdom. I have been playing at UO since around September 2012 and would, finally, like to become a Regular. I have been an active member at this community for nearly all of my 5 years here, since the height of ARMA 2, and would finally like to get my opinion heard - It is Reg poll season, after all - and "give something back". 

In terms of community contributions: I am part of the team helping WA Lancer create the Rosche map, I have contributed multiple times to other members mission making - either in research, feedback/testing, ideas and scripts - and finally I'm also making my own missions - albeit a bit slowly due to other commitments. I take leadership positions on the server semi-regularly and I believe my competency can be vouched for by several members. In all my years, I have never been banned or had a forum warning point.

Thank you for reading.

This poll requires a 2/3rd vote lasting 1 week ending on 2017-11-09.

This poll was put up at member request.

Plays the game, leads on the server frequently, actively works on creating the map Rosche, creates missions, contributes financially. Good guy who regularly hosts EU4 games, though should probably not play Milan. 
Easy yes

Consistently contributes in a positive manner to the community. Yes

Edited by Synxe

What's this to you he says........... "Yes yes yes"

Yes from me. Consistently contributes to the community. Great guy to play with on the server and

If noting else this user must become the captain of our comparative drinking team.

Vpope I must agree with this.

Big Yes from me

Will he make UO wheelchair friendly?

No, but we'll have to.

Edited by JakCurse

Yes from me, only condition is that you must give Briffy a hug when you see him next 

Edited by Huntersaurus